• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shit increase on NPP???

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so my wife is two weeks into NPP. Shortly after the first pin she has had a massive increase in the frequency and volume of number 2 time. Nothing has changed in that time period except introducing NPP on top of her Var(10mg) cruise dose which she is dropping in a couple days. I am telling her she is fucking nuts and that it cant be the NPP. Anyone? I know tren, deca, Test, nothing has ever given me any reactions as far as taking a shit. Unless its causing her to shed water and that is part of it?? She takes 100mcg Ipam and CJC no dac 2xed also. She's a month into those two and I know I get a little water for the first month then dump it all over a week or so with Ipam/cjc.

NPP has caused loose stools for me every time I have run it. She is not crazy!

I'd suspect a diet/eating/hydration change first.

If it's not that, it's the NPP. It's possible, I've heard of increased stools with AAS.

NPP is a big step for women... Is she a figure competitor?

Buy some baby wipes so theres no irratation from wiping so much :coffee:

I also have an increase in number twos on NPP, no joke. But it has been welcome since it had been in frequency, not loose stool or whatever. Just feel like things move along faster...

I'd suspect a diet/eating/hydration change first.

If it's not that, it's the NPP. It's possible, I've heard of increased stools with AAS.

NPP is a big step for women... Is she a figure competitor?

She was training for figure. She could diet down now and do figure. She decided she wanted to get bigger and do physique. She's got serious muscle structure for a female. She did 6 weeks of test P @ 15mg EOD then E2D after two weeks last summer. She just ran Var at 20mg for 4 weeks then 30mg for the last 4. She's been cruising on 10mg for 6 weeks now two weeks into NPP at 25mg E3D. Feeling it out and tapering up to possibly 40mg E3D. Tonight was legs and I could tell it was the first workout NPP really hit her. I put her through hell. (I train her) No change in diet or water. Other than increasing macros.

Brother, this is actually common with wome with the usage of Nandrolone-Phenyl...an increase in bowel movements,and at times black,tarry,or even light colored stools..If its black or tarry, I would suggest that she discontinues.. Keep in the the addition of Var, both are a combo for gastro disturbance in females

Brother, this is actually common with wome with the usage of Nandrolone-Phenyl...an increase in bowel movements,and at times black,tarry,or even light colored stools..If its black or tarry, I would suggest that she discontinues.. Keep in the the addition of Var, both are a combo for gastro disturbance in females

Just asked, she said no black or tar like issues. No diarrhea either. Just a little soft. What would cause black stool from AAS?

Is that a typo or did you actually mean leave the var IN?

this is my first go with NPP and noticed it too. i was actually was gonna post a thread about this same topic. i noticed the change in bowel movements right away, but i feel like its a positive thing, as they do not seem abnormal. BTC, i am also on GRHP 2 and CJC if that helps.

I am experiencing it right now. I have been taking two dumps now for the last week.. I started npp two weeks ago and I didn't think of it till I read this post and realized it's happening to me lol.

Back