• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pooping after leg day

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's your favorite technique for getting on and off the throne?

I take a wide stance, place both hands on the front of the seat and lower myself down. I get up using the same stance. Almost like a sumo DL.

P.S. Yes I'm posting this while taking a shit.

Warrior

Information over load, some things you can go without ever knowing....lol

I put 2 inflatable donuts on the seat so I wont have to squat so far... just jking

I have handicap bars installed in my bathrooms.
Accidentally tore a towel bar off the wall at my brother's house once.

Get a small step stool...like 8-10" tall to place in front of the bowl with your feet up on it while you do your business...makes for a smooth move...

IML Gear Cream!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Warriorblaze again.

well.... I was going to rep you for posting while taking a shit.

I basically perform a slow wide stance squat. I try not to slam my ass on the seat because well... it hurts :(

Well I just kinda squat and plop down. Getting up is whole different story. Im not sure which is worse takin a dookie after leg day or takin one after you do chest or bicepts. Cause then its almost impossible to wipe.

I have a custom shit chute...........I can lean back in a almost full stance and fire shit missiles that never miss their target.

I try to wait til dark and take a sumo stance on my neighbor's yard, pull the cheeks apart and thrust so it projects and has less of a chance of collateral damage. They think it's a neighborhood dog. It just gets messy with too much whey in the system.

Sitting down is manageable. Getting back off? Yeah, I roll onto my knees, fall to the floor and drag myself through the house.

First I place my hustler and fruit loops on the tank, then I step over the bowl and pop a squat. This way I can do 3 things at once, but you have to be butt ass naked for this to work. Try it!.. It's amazing ;)

Get Shredded!
given this is a problem for me for peeing as well (we all know girls don't poop) and peeing is more frequent

I have perfected the free fall in order to not actually break the toilet...

or I pee in the shower

I prefer A.C. Slatering. A.K.A sitting on the toilet backwards and dropping a bomb.

Attachments

• ac+slater.png
    ac+slater.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 6
Back