• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Good online pharmacy

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a few days back my ma have me a call and said her insurance expired and she needs synth roid , anyone know of any good trusted online pharmacies that would sell synthroid

Thanks
You get much brother she's been on it a good while and due to expired insurance and looking for new insurance b /c of fuckin obamas shit ya kno

Is she old enough for medicare? Also, a few employers who are generous might let kids add their parents to their health plans, so check with your company and if you have brothers/sisters, them too. Also if her income is very low, look into medicaid in your state, you could also look into the tax credit from the tax return for buying insurance.

Best of luck to both of you.

Also, I know you asked for online, but it's a better option to just go to Walmart. They have levothyroxine (generic synthroid) at $10 for 3 months of pills, and $4 for a month, at any dosage.

Scroll down to page 4, under thyroid conditions http://i.walmartimages.com/i/if/hmp/fusion/customer_list.pdf

Yep, RAINier is absolutely right about WalMart...many other pharmacies will match their price as well.
90 days of Synthroid at Costco was like $7.00 last time I got some a year or so ago...

Hey guys I don't think you can just walk into Walmart or Costco and get synthroid without docs script. I mean she had a script but she can't get it refilled do to her insurance dropping her. Thanks for the responses guys

Hey guys I don't think you can just walk into Walmart or Costco and get synthroid without docs script. I mean she had a script but she can't get it refilled do to her insurance dropping her. Thanks for the responses guys

Ahh, thought she had a new script.

Shredder, considering it's levothyroxine and how common that is (a huge portion of an endo or GP's patients get that prescribed) and how often it needs refills (yearlong for most people taking it), you might actually be able to call your doc's office and tell the receptionist a refill is needed.

If they've prescribed it before and its just levothyroxine, she should have no problem getting a refill via phone (don't need to go in). If they've had it in the system in the past, the receptionist can 9 times out of 10 just get it signed and electronically send the prescription to the pharmacy, almost always no charge/insurance for it.

This is who my friends and I use. The quality is excellent and prices are very good as well: http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/

It takes a while, plan on 7-14 days and enjoy the quality. Great for HCG, Caber, heck anything really.

This is who my friends and I use. The quality is excellent and prices are very good as well: http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/

It takes a while, plan on 7-14 days and enjoy the quality. Great for HCG, Caber, heck anything really.

Good stuff, thanks for the responses brother, and it's not for me my thyroid functions very well I'm only 24 haha but my ma is In michigan and she said she doesn't know what route to take. I will take your advice thanks much for looking out, y'all are solid dudes

ReliableRX has been good to me. No worries shredder1. Those have been legit for me

you can take a look to my web i am distributor of Bayer, Pfizer and Abdi ibrahim In my country

So two people recommend reliablerx
Question is how are they so damn cheap! Is it quality shit

The stuff is all pharma. I've gotten caber,aromasin,t3,and nolva. As for "cheap" I think the prices are avg for other sites. I prefer them as it's super easy.

Back