• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I feel it creepin'

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First try with tren E. I switched from ace after 4 weeks cause of a supplier snafu. So this is the end of week.two on E. Levels are building up after a two week lull. This definitely has a different feel to it that ace. Cant stay in bed in the morning...have to get up. Back of my head gets real hot. Getting that I wanna fuck anything that moves vibe again. Got super pissed at the wife cause.she was too tired last night. Ace was like that too but only for a week. But overall this stuff has a different vibe. Only at 300mg wk.

I'm on week 2 of tren a and havent noticed anything besides sweating at night. I cant wait till it kicks in! I'll be switching to tren e in a few weeks when ace runs out.i'm at 375mg of tren A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you running test with that ^^ ?

im running 300 tren a with 250 test e and 300 eq.. thinking about going to 400 on tren a and throwing in some var in couple weeks.. also looking to add gh IF i can find some worth taking..only got 40iu right now..

Are you running test with that ^^ ?

Me? Yes 600mg BPL cyp. Switching to BPL Enanthate Monday still at 600. 8 more weeks of tren then changing to 600mg NPP for another 10. At that point I may bump the test. Zero sides on tren ace other than very angry through week one. Fine after that. Running 8 weeks of humalog soon. Was supposed to start his week. But I tore my tricep 8 days ago. Very very minor...Yesterday it improved dramatically and today is even better. Actually did some pull downs and seated rows last night. I think it was just a very tiny fascia tear(black and blue) and some internal fibers. Shot it full of TB500 @5mg tuesday and will do so for 5 more weeks. I'm over 6 weeks into Ipam 2x ED at 2-300 mcg each pin so that is helping too. basically took this week off except the back stuff I mentioned. Going to do bi's tonight with extremely light rope pressdowns. Seeing my PT monday for a better diagnosis. He's the only person I trust. I was about to drop the tren all together if it was going to be like a month long deal but it doesnt look like it will be. Anyways, enough about my tri.
Liver bloods were quite high after the 4 weeks of Ace and they never go up ever. I started Himalayan Liv52 (whatever its called) Yesterday so It should keep things in check during Tren. I fully expect things to go back to normal once I start NPP.

And how do you feel, does the tren burn after injection?

Just a slight sting after the first pin from the EO. I could literally taste the tren...my tounge was burning...tasted just like chewed up fina pellets. Alpha Pharma Tren FWIW. ZERO PIP

Have you guys noticed much difference bumping tren up that high?

Hows the changes in physique with it that high, is it changing weekly if you are cutting?

Man I just keep getting warmer as the day goes on. Back of my head, back of my ears....hot as hell. Did some trimming with the push mower earlier and holy shit...I was wrong about being able to breathe more on E.

Keep killin it BTC ill be keeping up with your opinion on E I may switch for my next cycle
I'm with warrior on feeling like a pin cushion
after few weeks

I was doing M/W/F with ace. Didn't bother ma at all. Just did bi/tri....super psyched..... Full on tri workout with about 80% weigh normally use. Tri felt 85% there.

Get Shredded!
I'm in the same boat BTC. I'm just getting hints and teasers here and there of the tren starting to saturate. 15 days in and I'm at 400 mg tren E. Body temp is def up - did a little yardwork today - forget about it lol. completely soaked in minutes and it was only 80 degrees or so. And not to mention I'm out of breath from eating meals, let alone cardio or stairs lol. Weights were starting to feel noticeably lighter this week and I'm def starting to tighten up and notice hints of new vascularity. Looking for big strength increases next week.

Back