• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle and HCG

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am running my first cycle based on the plan outlined in the sticky, only question I have is on the HCG, the dose is set at 500iu. I got the HCG (Pregnyl) in a glass 1ml amp on it it said 5000iu. I am assuming that means 5000iu/ml that being said my dose should be 1/10th ML right? 1/10th of a ml seems like nothing and I want to be sure I am doing this correct. so help me out brothers, am I doing it right.

I am running my first cycle based on the plan outlined in the sticky, only question I have is on the HCG, the dose is set at 500iu. I got the HCG (Pregnyl) in a glass 1ml amp on it it said 5000iu. I am assuming that means 5000iu/ml that being said my dose should be 1/10th ML right? 1/10th of a ml seems like nothing and I want to be sure I am doing this correct. so help me out brothers, am I doing it right.

The amp has 5000iu of powder in it. The iu per ml is determined by how much solvent (BAC water) you use.

So 1ml = 5000iu/ml, 2ml = 2500iu/ml

Also, most people use insulin syringes for HCG. 10iu on an insulin syringe = 0.1ml

Warrior

Yeah it came with a 1ml sodium chloride amp too. I should probably get some thin pins lol. I got the 23g 3ml. So should i dilute it more or just stick with the 1ml Sodium chl

Also warrior thanks for all the help, you made me feel pretty confident that I was doing this the right way with all your feed back and help. Already seeing results and only 2 weeks in

Only use the BAC water if you are going to multidose, thats all I think you should use anyway, keep it refigerated after mixing, and spray the water on the side and let it run down to mix, I believe it is fragile

On the BAC water where do I find that. I see now that I pretty much wasted my hcg because I didn't use that to preserve it. Also I just read how to make BAC water but don't know where to find a syringe filter or a sterile sealed vial. Any help would be appreciated or is that HCG going to keep for 4 more weeks?

Google GPZ you should find what you need there, the BAC water I just use what I get with the HCG, and I've never used anything else so no experience there

I always put in 1.5 ML of sodium chloride bacterio water. This way I can draw a bit more fluid and at the #16 ticker mark it is exactly 500iu out of a 5000iu vial.

Back