• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol...noticable changes ..WHEN

bee-rad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so finishing my 3rd week of Dbol.... and I got nothing ....week 1 25mgED NOTHING.....week 2 50mg ED NOTHING.... week 3 75mg NOTHING...WTF .... I did some beastdrol v1 and had huge gains and pumps ..... I am 225-230 6'0".....

Yeah..... 3 weeks of Dbol should be more than noticeable. Hell, 4-5 days on Dbol is noticeable for me. Are you doing a Dbol ONLY cycle? Are you running anything else? Test?

Have you increased your calories and protein/carbs ? Running test with it ? I know for me at 50mg/day when it gets going I gain over a pound a day , alot of it water but none the less .

I do run .3ml of test a week ... do people just .."not respond" to dbol ever?

Like anything else it works better for some than it does others. Running anything for estrogen? At 75/day of dbol I'd be so damn bloated. You don't have any changes at all? 75/day should be more than noticeable. Not sure what to tell ya.

Like anything else it works better for some than it does others. Running anything for estrogen? At 75/day of dbol I'd be so damn bloated. You don't have any changes at all? 75/day should be more than noticeable. Not sure what to tell ya.

yes running ARIMADEX EOD..... I havnt gained a pound

.3 ml a week of test ? Is that right . If it's 250mg/ml that's what 75mg/wk . Why would you do that ?

You need to up your test. The dbol has shutdown your natural test production. You should be running 400mg a week or more on cycle.

Warrior

I don't make my own test any longer I had test cancer and .3 seems to keep my wife begging for mercy!!!

^^ what warrior said, i agree seen a friend do the same about the same (no test) and i don't think he kept any of it, actually looked like he lost muscle ... not telling you what to do just think it may be something to consider as a possibility

- - - Updated - - -

sorry didnt see last post, disregard my last post

^^ what warrior said, i agree seen a friend do the same about the same (no test) and i don't think he kept any of it, actually looked like he lost muscle ... not telling you what to do just think it may be something to consider as a possibility

- - - Updated - - -

sorry didnt see last post, disregard my last post

i was hoping to build some more mass and increase my test towards the end of the cycle

If you have no natural test, 75mg a week is not where you want to be for a TRT dose. That's very low, and at that point, there's not enough androgens in your body to really feel like a full-on cycle.

Personally, I'd up to 150mg a week (split into 75mg twice a week) just as TRT, if you have no natural test.

Are you taking your dbol with lots of food? You don't want to eat it with fats. At least 45 minutes away from meals. Split into twice a day.

If you have no natural test, 75mg a week is not where you want to be for a TRT dose. That's very low, and at that point, there's not enough androgens in your body to really feel like a full-on cycle.

Personally, I'd up to 150mg a week (split into 75mg twice a week) just as TRT, if you have no natural test.

Are you taking your dbol with lots of food? You don't want to eat it with fats. At least 45 minutes away from meals. Split into twice a day.

low fats ... moning with oatmeal early afternoon with protein bar and early evening before a salad

I ran 50mg ed for 3 wks to jump an test cycle and felt the effects within days. Not a ton of strength but had crazy pumps and a ton of endurance and put on 8 pounds while staying lean and not getting bloated

Up your test dose and space it a little further from meals

50mg/day of mlg dbol and I had to change my squat routine. The back pumps were just too much. That's been a few months though. I would expect you would at least "feel" it at 75mg. Dbol makes my joints feel better than npp and it makes me HAPPY.

Get Shredded!
Man, most people rave about how awesome MLG's Dbol is. 75mg's should definitely be doing something. That's just weird. Don't know what to tell you.

What color are they?

Well this is disconcerting. I'm about to kick off my second run with the dbol. I'm assuming they came straight from the source, not through a friend or something?

it's not unimaginable that it's bad stuff but in January I took 50mg/day and was up 8 pounds in 3 weeks with zero bloat through e control. Put on another 4 pounds over the cycle and kept 8 total. Had all the dbol sides, good mood, great joints, slightly elevated BP.

Just wondering for the guys that said they got zero results from the dbol, when did you get it/order. Bad batches have happened before so anything is possible.

Hey I used mlg dbols with gains, pumps are insane ....and many other members are happy ....so maybe diet or work out isnt rite...or noobies vagina is too swollen :coffee:

so finishing my 3rd week of Dbol.... and I got nothing ....week 1 25mgED NOTHING.....week 2 50mg ED NOTHING.... week 3 75mg NOTHING...WTF .... I did some beastdrol v1 and had huge gains and pumps ..... I am 225-230 6'0".....
Are you taking Liv52 or anything similar? I ask because I had a very similar experience to you on the same stuff. I don't think anything is wrong with the product, but either a minority of people just don't blow up on it like most do for whatever reason or something else is wrong. 75mg a weekof test is also definitely not enough.

Hey I used mlg dbols with gains, pumps are insane ....and many other members are happy ....so maybe diet or work out isnt rite...or noobies vagina is too swollen :coffee:

I sure wish this "newbies" vagina was swollen could u show me yours so I know what one looks like ... :hmm:... and mlg is willing to make the situation right so hats off to him for that!!!

I sure wish this "newbies" vagina was swollen could u show me yours so I know what one looks like ... :hmm:... and mlg is willing to make the situation right so hats off to him for that!!!
He's always willing that I've seen. When did you get the dbols?

Back