• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Am I at fault?

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long story short I work out with this guy oN an OFF through out the month we arent really friends just at the gym i dont know him personally outside the gym but he a cool dude we talk about work girls small stuff towards the end of the work out we have known each other at the gym for about a year now so I we obviously are pretty comfortable we each other we respect each other he like 10 years older than me im 26 i think he 36 or so. We talk shit about each other randomly more so him than me cause im just not really about that anymore kinda... Well anyways last nite we were working out and I said "look at that girl she pretty" he turns around and says she ugly not my type and i saw naw man she really pretty and he get a lil more serious naw man she isnt and i said well maybe your more into asians (HIM BEING HALF asians half white and he married to a white girl i think...) and he then he looks at me serious and naw man you fucked up and gets his gym bag walks away from me
and i said are you serious!? and he said fuck ya i was like "OK" whatever dude...

About 2 hours ago im at the gym i see him he ignores me im thinking its over with i go on the tredmills he walks up to me chest out pumped and said whats up bro gonna say sorry for yesterday im really pissed about it I went home I couldnt sleep i was up thinking all nite how bad i wanna fuck you up when i see you to me you insulted me my kids etc... AND I LOOK AT HIM IM LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS DUDE? HE LIKE YA IM LIKE WOHA BRO CALM YOUR SHIT AND 2ND TO BE TELLING ME YOUR GONNA FUCK ME up OVER SOMETHING THAT WASNT THAT BIG OF A DEAL I TOLD HIM wE FUCK AROUND ALL THE TIME AND THATS WHY I TELL YOU IM OVER THE SHIT TALKING CAUSE OF SHIT LIKE THIS AND HE TRYING TO FORCE ME VERBALLY TO SAY SORRY TO KISS HIS ASS I SAID HEY BRO TO ME WASNT THAT BIG OF A DEAL OBVIOUSLY YOUR INSECURE ABOUT SOMETHING ABOUT ME I SAID BUT MY BAD IM NOT TRYING TO FIGHT OVER SOMETHING SO STUPID AND MY INTENTIONS WERENT TO INSULT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. AND HE GOES ON this TUFF GUY ACT TRYING TO BLOW THIS UP RANTING ON RANTING ON ABOUT RANDOM STUFF TRYING TO MAKE EXAMPLES AT THIS POINT I SAID HEY MAN I DUNNO IF YOU KNO THIS BUT IM DOWN FOR MY SHIT SO WHATEVER I WENT TO SAY SORRY BRO FOR OFFENDING YOU END OF STORY HE DIDNT that HE WALKED AWAY CALM DOWN A LIL BIT AND CONTINUED TO MAKE POINTLESS EXAMPLES ON WHAT I SAID... i SAID HEY OBIVOUSLY I WAS RIGHT WE CANT JOKE ANYMORE I SHOOK HIS HAND AND SAID MY BAD HAVE A GOOD WORKOUT AND HE WASNT PLEASED STILL BUT I PUT ON MY HEAD PHONES AND WENT On WITH MY BUSSINESS....

HE A LIL STOCKY GUY IM ABOUT 6'1 240 BUT I KNOW SIZE DOESNT MEAN SHIT BUT I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT AND DEFEND MYSELF WHEN I NEED TO... BUT ITS NOT EVEN WORTH FIGHTING OVER UNLESS HE WAS GONNA Attack ME AND at ONE POINT I THOUGHT HE WAS BUT I HAD MY GUARD UP WAITING FOR IT BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN...

SO WHAT IM ASKING IS, WAS THIS MY FAULT OR DID HE TAKE THIS AND MAKE IT A BIGGER THING HE LABELED ME AS RACIST WHICH IM NOT AND MADE A STUPID COMPARSION ON WHAT I SAID SAYING HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SAID "FUCK YOUR MOM SHE A CUNT AND HOPE SHE DIES" THATS HOW HE SAID HE TOOK WHAT I SAID TO HEART... im LIKE WOW MAN? NOT EVEN CLOSE BUT OK.... AND HE WAS GETTING PISSED I WOULDNT ADMIT I WAS WRONG UNTIL I NOTICED I WAS GETTING NO WHERE AND JUST MAN UP AND SAID OK MY BAD...

Last edited:
So much caps lock. So much anger...

People get upset over weird shit. Fuck him if he can't take a joke.

Warrior

Thats what im saying I mean fuck he talked more shit about than anyone i dont know thats not my homie... The dude is a cool guy but fuck i wasnt even at the gym for min we he put me on blast caught me off guard i thought he was walking up to say whats up or whatever lol.... But now that he said he wanted to fuck me up over that shit i cant look at him the say which means i gotta ignore him now

So anger, much fierce.

Tell him to stop being a pussy face dick rider. If he's going to take everything so literal and be a butt hurt little bitch then fuck him.

Ya he blew up out of no where and still he was holding on to it 24 hours later like really?? I didnt go all day thinking about it till he blew up and said pretty much either say sorry or get fucked up lol... Im like thinking okkkk man you cant your handle gear lol.... I mean seriously he must feel threaten by me or something of that nature not once have i ever disrespected him or showed any aggression towards him. Im not a racist i would never insult a mans family im alot of things but never would I do that I know better i was brought up better than. But anyways i hope this isnt a future problem cause i love my gym and the hours i go im chill with everyone...

^^ next time you see him ask him how his clomid only cycle is going. Then say you'll throw in some halodrol for real mad gainz if he wants

Lol to funny. Naw man just gotta be the better person and say what's up if that and ignore him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ignore him. Don't even pay an ounce of attention to him and do your own thing. How in the fuck is he going to act like a 12 year old girl? He sounds like a pre madonna. If he tries starting shit ask him if he wears a dress, that'll really get the party started

One of the keys in life is to not let people bother you. Now when my wife, girlfriend,kids,parents...family have a gripe with me or me with the then i let it bother my mind.
Let this roll off your back. Be done with spending any mental energies towards it right now. Next time you see him be the bigger man. Apologize (for yourself) and don't deal with him again... he's too sensitive.

If you care about salvaging the situation, just tell him hey bro, we both misunderstood each other, let's not let stupid words get between a friendship, let's never talk about it again, shake hands?

If he's still acting pissy, forget his ass.

Maybe he's on gear or PCTing, you never know.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah what RAINier said, ball is in your court, but after that why would you want to mend things? You would never feel like you could be yourself around this guy again. Must be insecure about something.. Something.. Asian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you care about salvaging the situation, just tell him hey bro, we both misunderstood each other, let's not let stupid words get between a friendship, let's never talk about it again, shake hands?

If he's still acting pissy, forget his ass.

Maybe he's on gear or PCTing, you never know.

Ya I was trying to accomplish that but when he said he threaten me to get me to say sorry or else get fucked up that took to another level he shouldn't of said that. But whatever fuck it he is on gear to i kno it

I am not even going to read the rest of the post, this is why I work out alone.The fucker could be 7 ft,doesn't matter, I am 5'5 and put 6'5 guys on their backs..lights out but I used to box also!! May just be me but I don't go for that ego shit, your a good guy because if an idiot even looks like he wants to get stupid, first I will tell them you don't want to fuck with me, then I will drop them,yes been locked up for it and no it's not worth it but it feels so good dropping a big shot want to be dumb ass! He was on an ego trip, Oh and yea my elbow hurt the next day having to reach that high...LOL.... I don't get to close to people out in the world because most the time you really never know them or if and when they will turn on you!! He just wanted to you to bow down to him...fuck him he drew first blood by talking to you the way he did and all you made was a simple comment.....Take care bro, and be safe! Dude sounds like he has issues estro isto hi, and is just a bitch! serious I would have told him fuck you back the fuck off!I have told my wife and she has witnessed it...it's like a wild animal I liken to a Wolf, Don't challenge me or stare me in the eyes as that is a challenge or I will drop a MF** to the ground!!Your better off without being around some one like that ..just my 2cents.

So much caps lock. So much anger...

People get upset over weird shit. Fuck him if he can't take a joke.

Warrior

You go Jeffy, ask him if you can borrow his hi hills!!LOL:roflmao:

Ignore him. Don't even pay an ounce of attention to him and do your own thing. How in the fuck is he going to act like a 12 year old girl? He sounds like a pre madonna. If he tries starting shit ask him if he wears a dress, that'll really get the party started

I am not even going to read the rest of the post, this is why I work out alone.The fucker could be 7 ft,doesn't matter, I am 5'5 and put 6'5 guys on their backs..lights out but I used to box also!! May just be me but I don't go for that ego shit, your a good guy because if an idiot even looks like he wants to get stupid, first I will tell them you don't want to fuck with me, then I will drop them,yes been locked up for it and no it's not worth it but it feels so good dropping a big shot want to be dumb ass! He was on an ego trip, Oh and yea my elbow hurt the next day having to reach that high...LOL.... I don't get to close to people out in the world because most the time you really never know them or if and when they will turn on you!! He just wanted to you to bow down to him...fuck him he drew first blood by talking to you the way he did and all you made was a simple comment.....Take care bro, and be safe! Dude sounds like he has issues estro isto hi, and is just a bitch! serious I would have told him fuck you back the fuck off!I have told my wife and she has witnessed it...it's like a wild animal I liken to a Wolf, Don't challenge me or stare me in the eyes as that is a challenge or I will drop a MF** to the ground!!Your better off without being around some one like that ..just my 2cents.

Ya man I dunno what to say he caught me off guard it'd late I'm at the gym then I gotta deal with this random shit. Im a hot head when I have to be bro but in all fairness the situation isn't worth fighting over when he told me Im gonna fuck u up I took off my head phones lowered the treadmill speed and looked him om the eye wtf is up with u. I let him know I'm down for my shit but not over this. And he was still trying to punk me or whatever. I just got out of jail last summer for my 2nd duI 80 days man and I never wanna go back first and last time. But if I have to just like anyone else I'll hold my ground. And let him know it
But I got more important shit in life to let someone get the better of me if he still feels like I have issues with him so be it he caused the problem I was ready to admit my fault till he acted disrespectful you don't threaten someone esp with 2 options fuck that

Gear doesn't make the man bro....That is what some fail to realize, it is the heart and drive inside the man that makes him!!!Whether you are 4'5 or 6'5 what matters is if you have the heart brother!

Ya I was trying to accomplish that but when he said he threaten me to get me to say sorry or else get fucked up that took to another level he shouldn't of said that. But whatever fuck it he is on gear to i kno it

Gear doesn't make the man bro....That is what some fail to realize, it is the heart and drive inside the man that makes him!!!Whether you are 4'5 or 6'5 what matters is if you have the heart brother!

Amen man nicely said... Just can't go around in life tho with that attitude I use to it gets you no where. I'm just happy no punches were thrown cause I got the shakes in me waiting for a swing

Sounds like he's on that tren or in serious PCT. Better to try when he's in a more normal state of mind.

If he's not willing to stop being an asshole, just ignore him. If he's not a permanent asshole, he'll come to you.

Yep , thats why I said it feels good but today it's not worth the jail time....I am a big believer in respect and it burns my ass to get disrespected for no reason or to see some one else get disrespected.My best friend is my wife and I stay to myself out side of work, hell even at work I have had to tell a few smart ass guys that I would break my foot off in their ass, just because they get to used to talking to everyone in a certain manner, they think they can talk to everyone that way.

Ya man I dunno what to say he caught me off guard it'd late I'm at the gym then I gotta deal with this random shit. Im a hot head when I have to be bro but in all fairness the situation isn't worth fighting over when he told me Im gonna fuck u up I took off my head phones lowered the treadmill speed and looked him om the eye wtf is up with u. I let him know I'm down for my shit but not over this. And he was still trying to punk me or whatever. I just got out of jail last summer for my 2nd duI 80 days man and I never wanna go back first and last time. But if I have to just like anyone else I'll hold my ground. And let him know it
But I got more important shit in life to let someone get the better of me if he still feels like I have issues with him so be it he caused the problem I was ready to admit my fault till he acted disrespectful you don't threaten someone esp with 2 options fuck that

Get Shredded!
Sounds like he's on that tren or in serious PCT. Better to try when he's in a more normal state of mind.

If he's not willing to stop being an asshole, just ignore him. If he's not a permanent asshole, he'll come to you.

This is correct. But this just goes to show you can't joke around with anyonr cause it just takes one little thing for a dude to go postal. I mean he told he was thinking about all all day I insulted his kida. I'm thinking this dude has more issues than me I told him to his face your insecure he got pissed when I said he wouldn't take my bad as a legit apology I kno he was still heated after cause he shook my hand and stormed off.... I mean my backs were on the ropes I could tell him to fuck himself or play it cool like I did cause I mean to fight me over saying maybe your more into Asian girls than white girls is so effin stupid.. And what makes this dude so confident he can beat my ass? I've never once mention fighting to him. I mean I kno how to box wrestled for 12 years so I could hold my own I've done in the past this dude looks no different. But that's last my last resort

You are a good guy brother, you did the right thing in your situation, I just like to see what people are made of when they pull things like that ,LOL......most are air bags and cowards....Have a great day bro and good luck with everything! one last thing bro, you are right he was petty and it all was stupid, that is just what blows you away about people like that.

Amen man nicely said... Just can't go around in life tho with that attitude I use to it gets you no where. I'm just happy no punches were thrown cause I got the shakes in me waiting for a swing

Last edited:
You to bro thx for the clarity it helped alot

All good advice from solid bros ^^

Well. You could always piss on his wife. You know mark your territory......but seriously, turn the other cheek. Unless he touches you just smile and laugh, the confidence alone in that really seems to drive the point home to people that you aren't even worried or concerned with his posturing.

Ok, I'm still lost? SO you said look at his chick shes hot...he says no not my type....you say yeah bro shes hot.....then he flips out on some racial issue? This where we're at?

When I got promoted at a construction company I had to apologize to one of the sales guys for referring to roofers as Mexicans. I was pretty pissed since every roofer that works for us is in fact a Mexican. I settled on "I'm sorry if what I said offended you, it wasn't my intention" and now I know who not to joke around with at work. When I'm talking with the sales guys and joking around and he tries to get in I just walk away. I have no time for people that get offended easily. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time and I make bad decisions when I'm pissed.

When I got promoted at a construction company I had to apologize to one of the sales guys for referring to roofers as Mexicans. I was pretty pissed since every roofer that works for us is in fact a Mexican. I settled on "I'm sorry if what I said offended you, it wasn't my intention" and now I know who not to joke around with at work. When I'm talking with the sales guys and joking around and he tries to get in I just walk away. I have no time for people that get offended easily. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time and I make bad decisions when I'm pissed.

like people that aren't gay but cant understand that faggot just means some dickhead....then they get offended.

I may be parrotting what someone else has said here because I don't want to read every post.

I love trash talking and it happens everywhere, at the gym, at work, hell even my wife talks trash but in a more playful manner than others.

Rule number one about trash talking: IF YOU ARE DISHING IT YOU BETTER TAKE WHAT IS COMING BACK AT YOU!

You want my opinion this guy is too sensitive for trash talking, just ignore him.

Updates for next gym session lol

Breaking: OP is squatting for a PR and a man runs up behind him and blasts him square in the nuts

Back