• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking forward...

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to this site. I've been reading for sometime though. Had a hard time getting accepted I guess...they thought I might be a spammer. Far from that...just a good ole Kansas guy who is 46 years old, played some football in my younger days, and it was the god awful blown out knee that introduced me to world of gear that brought me back....that was in the late '80's.
now on TRT that has got me back in the weight room again and making a comeback once again.....very familiar with the underground and looking forward to reading and posting on this site...thanks for the acceptance to your forum!

Hey dawg! Just joined yesterday so here is my newb welcome!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Thanks to you folks...looking forward to reading all the information on this site, gathering information, and Getting Big once again! Looking forward to looking at all the sponsors this site has and read reviews on their gear...

Welcome! Glad to have a born again vet amongst our newbs

There are plenty of great sponsors here to choose from

Back