• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How long before I start to feel it?

Teh Wicked

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious how long people tend to notice a difference when the cycle is on?

I'm on 500mg test c per week and running 12.5mg of aromasin ED. I been throwing in a small touch of clen to help cutting.

I always hear about how people say they have a better feeling and just all around great when the test is on, just curious how long it usually takes to feel this.

I'm almost 2 weeks into the cycle with my 4 pin coming up in two days.

Probably start to notice a little around week 4. Full on weeks 5-6. With me it's gradual and almost hard to notice at first. Then one day your at work giving a safety presentation at work with a full blown boner. Nice!

Werd! I figured it was a gradual effect with the dosage I'm on...and the long acting compound takes time to build up.

You'll feel different on week 4-5. Cut back the aromasin to EOD until later on in the cycle.

Enjoy the cycle!

I think it takes a few cycles to have the sea legs to even know what your looking for in "feeling on". I don't really feel on until I start warming up prework.
ohhh when i start to mentally consider,even of only for a split second, fucking a 5 or 6 i know Im on.

Oh yeah, what DJ mentioned about the libido too...^^

Im on week 8 of test e and eq cycle 480mg of each and still feel nothing durastic or noticeable...? Weights up 3kg. Is that about normal haha?

Im on week 8 of test e and eq cycle 480mg of each and still feel nothing durastic or noticeable...? Weights up 3kg. Is that about normal haha?

Well if the weights are up but you dont feel "on" then that blows. Im 8 wks in a 250/w test and 600/w eq and just threw in tren ace at 100/eod and now i def feel "on". I guess test and eq are more feel "good" then they are "on" feeling.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Are you pinning 500mg of cyp once a week? If so, you may want to split it up at 250mg every 3rd day to keep your levels up. I pin it once a week for hrt and I can feel it drop off at the end of the week every time. Libido goes down, lousy morning wood, get cranky...then I pin on Saturday and voila, Sunday, Monday- big boner and happy again!

Are you pinning 500mg of cyp once a week? If so, you may want to split it up at 250mg every 3rd day to keep your levels up. I pin it once a week for hrt and I can feel it drop off at the end of the week every time. Libido goes down, lousy morning wood, get cranky...then I pin on Saturday and voila, Sunday, Monday- big boner and happy again!

You should pin TRT twice a week. Unless you are using test deconate once a week is not ideal.

Twice a week on the pins, two 250mg pins.

I haven't noticed anything different so far, I almost feel like I may be starting to feel some more endurance while lifting. But hat might also just be a placebo effect as well. I have to tell myself to stop pushing myself so hard, I do not want to get an injury this early in the cycle. So far I have done nothing really different, I just keep working out like nothing has changed.

I'm on end of week 3 going into 4 about 5 min from now. I swear I'm feeling it but I guess we will see if there are some big changes soon. I'm up from 189 to 212 so far 3 weeks in but that could be orals and just good diet and workout. Test cyp 500mg week was on orals for two weeks but stopped because they contained milk thistle in the damn pill. Never doing orals again. With exception of PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What's wrong with milk thistle?

Also you'll want to bump it up after week 8 due to myostatin inhibiting effects.

I agree that you may not need to take the Aromasin ED until it truly kicks in.

Well, things are weird...

Little history here. Before I started this cycle, I was tested for low T. Few days later I was contacted by a nurse and she said I had lower than normal levels but I shouldn't be to concerned. So I got the copy of my blood work, and started my cycle.

Fast forward to today, was contacted by a doctor and she said with my size (6'5" 245lb) that my low T condition is considered pretty severe and it's goi to require more blood work and investigating.

So now I'm in a predicament...I'm only 3 pins into the cycle. If I stop cold turkey right now, how long before my natural test levels return to normal? Everything else should be fine I know, I haven't been on long enough to shut down natural production or even worry about a PCT

I'm running my first cycle now. Monday will be my 7th pin to start week 4. Running 500mg test e split Monday and Thursday and jumped the cycle with 3 weeks of dbol. The dbol kicked in almost immediately, and really got going after about day 7. Since the dbol stopped a couple of days ago I have noticed that the pumps aren't as intense however it seems as the the test is beginning to kick in. Today's chest work out was on point weight almost seemed to throw itself up. Can't wait for it to take full effect

3x a week is perfect for long esters IMO.

You should be feeling like your 16 again by week 5.

I feel your pain man. It's frustrating when the gains aren't coming as expected. I'm past my sixth week on a test and Tren cycle and still haven't noticed/felt a difference. I kick started the cycle with dbol and test prop and last week upped my test to 500/week and my Tren to 800/week and still nothing. I've gained one pound but I can almost guarantee it's from my increase in calorie intake over maintenance. I've used dbol and tren before and have always felt them. Not sure what's going on. Sucks!

I'm up 8lbs so far and only through week 3...not exactly the results I wanted since I'm still eating really lean and clean and doing lots of cardio. But when I measure my waist and such I'm still the same size. So I'm not sure I'm I'm starting to retain water or if it's muscle.

Get Shredded!
On week four of 600mg tren e 500mg test cyp and 30mg d bol ED. I definitely feel "on" this week

Hey man I never honestly feel on... So idk

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

6 weeks for me to feel it. Clen can make you feel lethargic also. Should probably get a blood test too. Even the best sources can have underdosed gear every now and then. In week 6 you should be making great progress on your lifts.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm with Jas on this one.

I don't ever feel "on" with just test tho. It usually takes some dbol or tren for me to have a noticeable difference.

Warrior

When I got over 1g with just test I definitely felt "on"

When I was cruising through the first 8 weeks on 750 I just felt good all the time. Week 5-6 was the "woah" kinda feeling when I knew it had fully kicked in.

Back