• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is everyone's favorite cycle....

River

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just doing some research to get an idea of what I want to run next. What is everyone's favorite cycle and why....?

High test cycles make me feel amazing. Nothing like the general sense of well being that comes with it. No matter what else you run, some test.

Use aromasin as an AI.

High test cycles make me feel amazing. Nothing like the general sense of well being that comes with it. No matter what else you run, some test.

Use aromasin as an AI.

I ran 1.5 grams of Test at the tale end of my last cycle and it was almost too much. I mean I wanted to fuck absolutely everything sight to the point of obsession. All I could think about was girls man. I felt great but too godamn horny. lol

For me...

250mgs of Test E
600mgs of Tren E

FTMW

High test.....it feels amazing. And I will have to agree that aromasin is good 2 go

I ran 1.5 grams of Test at the tale end of my last cycle and it was almost too much. I mean I wanted to fuck absolutely everything sight to the point of obsession. All I could think about was girls man. I felt great but too godamn horny. lol

For me...

250mgs of Test E
600mgs of Tren E

FTMW

That's what's great about it, man.

Have a girlfriend or wife? She's gonna learn to love it.

You don't have a girlfriend and you're pinning a gram plus of test? You're gonna find one real quick... or audition the whole cheer squad.

Plus you just feel happy, calm (compared to tren) and in the zone all the time. On test, you feel the need to strategize, compete, and dominate the competition. With high tren, you want to just fuck up the other team. Also much better for your blood and lipids than tren or any oral.

That's not to say you shouldn't do other things, but it's the original male hormone. It's what makes you a man in the classical and biological sense (as well as its derivatives)

High tren low test like the above is great for gains. You will grow on Majere's cycle, just lower the dosages a bit and run ace your first time or two before doing tren E.

If you want to grow like a rhino, another suggestion would be deca + eq + low test. Very little side effects, but very effective. 15-16 weeks. With a dbol or tbol kickstart the first 4 weeks. Have caber and aromasin on hand.

My all time favorite has been 800mg test a week with a 50mg TBol kick start for the first 4 weeks. Strength gains were amazing, little to no sides (took .5 Adex E3D), felt like a beast, made some really good gains that run. Was just thinking about something to add to the mix this next go around...

To put on some quality size, 750-1000mg/wk TIPP, 600mg/wk NPP, 75mg ED proviron with 5 week tbol kickstart 50-75mg ED.

I'm weird... I like to cut. The feeling of getting hard and defined, and killing it the gym, I love it. My cut cycle has evolved from a simple test prop/tren-ace cycle to what I'm currently doing.

I started out low test, high tren.... I did not have the typical dark, lethargic feeling I get with tren. BUT I have been increasing and I still feel amazing. Killing it in the gym and with almost daily cardio. Not sure if it's the proviron or t3, but the typical tren side are almost non-existent.

630mg/wk tren-ace
525mg/wk TPA
700mg/wk masteron-e
100mg ED anavar
50mg ED proviron
50mcg ED t3
Ipam + CJC-1295 (no DAC)
2.5mg letro e3d

500mg/w test e
600mg/w eq
Wk 1-4 dbol (dosage dependent)

High test ftw

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

That's what's great about it, man.

Have a girlfriend or wife? She's gonna learn to love it.

You don't have a girlfriend and you're pinning a gram plus of test? You're gonna find one real quick... or audition the whole cheer squad.

Plus you just feel happy, calm (compared to tren) and in the zone all the time. On test, you feel the need to strategize, compete, and dominate the competition. With high tren, you want to just fuck up the other team. Also much better for your blood and lipids than tren or any oral.

That's not to say you shouldn't do other things, but it's the original male hormone. It's what makes you a man in the classical and biological sense (as well as its derivatives)

High tren low test like the above is great for gains. You will grow on Majere's cycle, just lower the dosages a bit and run ace your first time or two before doing tren E.

I definitely agree with the way you feel on both. I have a gf and we currently live long distance. When I visited the last couple of times it turned into sex 4 or 5 times a day. Eventually she was too sore. Lol There are worse problems to have I'm sure.

IML Gear Cream!
Simple and effective. Let the diet do the work.

500mg test
4iu genotropin gh
50mcg t3

Test and dbol but I wanna try test and deca since I no likey orals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely agree with the way you feel on both. I have a gf and we currently live long distance. When I visited the last couple of times it turned into sex 4 or 5 times a day. Eventually she was too sore. Lol There are worse problems to have I'm sure.

It was that way with my wife and I when she was living 2.5-3 hours away! HUMPFEST, YES SIR! Her mother would get jealous cause she'd be walking funny :winkfinger: The Honeymoon was the most impressive....

My favorite is Tren E 400 (bump to 500 after week 8) 250 of Test E, 600 of Mast E, kickstarting for 6-8 weeks of Anavar at 100mgs than finishing the cycle with 3-4 weeks of Halo at 20, 30 40mg (add another 40 week if needed). Typically this is done because I'm either going into a meet or about to start a cruise. My favorite Blast thus far has been Tren E at 500 (than bumping to 550 after week 8), TIPP at 250mg, Mast E at 600mg, 4-6 Weeks of Anavar at 100mg, than taking 2-3 weeks off before starting the Halotestin protocol above. Timing of orals can vary due to a meet being either before the middle or past the middle of a cycle. *My body doesn't like Proviron and L O V E S Mast E, I could write another page about how awesome Mast E is.

For us Powerlifters (especially us Raw Lifters) Tren is the most perfect compound. Total body recomp with minimal weight gain! It leans us out, keeps weight stable, keeps joints solid with Test, gives you insane fury for training, gives maddening pumps (no back pumps), turns you into a sex machine and sends strength so far through the roof it can be scary at times! Truly the King!

Back