• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how much getting jacked increased your pussy getting ability

drake4080

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so everyone was that skinny little bastard at one time, how much did becoming a big ass motherfucker has got ladies crawlin all over ya

it helped a lot

/thread

No difference but I'm an alpha male.

Actually not at all.

I had a skinny dark rocker kind of look going on. Had a tan and visible abs, but no muscle. Girls of all kinds (preppy proper types all the way to slutty bad girls) loved it and were all over me (mostly white girls though, not many latinas or black girls or asians).

Lost the rocker look completely, grew up a little and bulked up a lot, no increase or decrease. At all.

Wish I could say it helped, but not at all.

Im sure it would of helped, but been fucking the same lady for 12 years

im 6'7, i didnt have problems to being with.....

It didn't help and I'm not jacked :•[

Didn't help much. Just need confidence... If you have that your golden.

IML Gear Cream!
I think a better question would be did it get you better looking pussy... because finding a random ladyhole for your dick is easy, but finding a 10/10 sexy bitch is a different ball game ;)

I think a better question would be did it get you better looking pussy... because finding a random ladyhole for your dick is easy, but finding a 10/10 sexy bitch is a different ball game ;)

The best way to do that is to a) be famous b) have a big bank account.

You could be a not handsome guy, but if you're in hollywood, you'll get gorgeous women flocking to you.

You could be a not handsome guy, but if you're in hollywood, you'll get gorgeous women flocking to you.

I've lied to girls making them think I'm semi-famous lol. My buddy is from brazil and we train jiu jitsu together and we went downtown pretending to be from out of town and just in town to teach a seminar, and we are famous black belts lmao. That was a fun ass night.

this, plus if you are charming and can talk to women its a breeze.

hell the skinniest fuckers get some of the hottest bitches man I don't get that

It didn't help and I'm not jacked :•[

with a face made for radio did u really expect anything to change???

jk lolz

with a face made for radio did u really expect anything to change???

jk lolz

I love that expression... Excellent insult "he has a face made for radio"

I've lied to girls making them think I'm semi-famous lol. My buddy is from brazil and we train jiu jitsu together and we went downtown pretending to be from out of town and just in town to teach a seminar, and we are famous black belts lmao. That was a fun ass night.

This is such a scumbag move.... Thank you for the idea, trying it tomorrow haha

demotivational-poster-33490.jpg

rohypnol-176466.jpg

h46A1E3FE

Do-Me-Next.jpg

reddog tried rophynol, the bitch still woke up and ran away..............

This is such a scumbag move.... Thank you for the idea, trying it tomorrow haha
There's a character on that TV show How I met your mother that does that all the time...

u need money,not being jerked...ask Roberto Cavalli or Berlusconi (sorry for the following pics)

Attachments

• cavalli-top.jpg
    cavalli-top.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Roberto-Cavalli-bidet.jpg
    Roberto-Cavalli-bidet.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 40
woman want the same thing you want ( to meet someone and get laid ), they just dont know what their looking for, they do know what they arent looking for so if your a douchebag or desperate they wont talk to you. You just gotta be witty and funny but not forceful. just relax.

I dont think pretending to be something you arent is that smart. I've seen guys lay it on pretty thick and woman dont really give two shits, generally I never seen a guy lie and that get him laid, mainly because if thats what you gotta do to impress someone you are a douchebag and that is obvious to woman. You think they are impressed but they are only being quiet because you wont shut up.

None at all. I get more looks at the gym from girls, but its more them staring as I can see in their eyes they're trying to add up all the weight that is on my back. I actually got more pooty before I was really that jacked, more of just a normal athletic guy.

I know we don't want to admit this to ourselves. Every single person in this thread is trying their hardest to become an alpha male, but seem to forget that male dominance always comes mentally and through personality. The mind is the true dissertation to whether or not a male is alpha, the body contributes to the IMAGE that others perceive of you, but ultimately the mind and personality dictate a TRUE alpha male (which is alpha from adolescence, you can't just choose later in life kids) , not the body. On top of that guys look good and lift weights to be mostly evaluated by other guys. This is a truth. Some girls are superficial enough (and I have exploited this many times) that a jacked guy is easier to grab attention in a room. But at the end of the day we are all lifting for recognition by the SAME sex 9 times out of 10... and from 1 night rodding hundreds of girls through my high school and college years, from rich stuck up jewish twat to poor skinny trailer trash, at the end of the day muscles are just an addition and after thought to women.

woman want the same thing you want ( to meet someone and get laid ), they just dont know what their looking for, they do know what they arent looking for so if your a douchebag or desperate they wont talk to you. You just gotta be witty and funny but not forceful. just relax.

I dont think pretending to be something you arent is that smart. I've seen guys lay it on pretty thick and woman dont really give two shits, generally I never seen a guy lie and that get him laid, mainly because if thats what you gotta do to impress someone you are a douchebag and that is obvious to woman. You think they are impressed but they are only being quiet because you wont shut up.

This basically describes officer farver

Back