• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anxious

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is anyone else anxiously awaiting A pack to arrive? Doesn't it suck checking tracking ever day to see if it's cleared customs yet? Omg help me make the time go by. I want these dbol pumps!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Don't watch the tracking haha. Just set a deadline for it to arrive and wait. You'll be pleasantly surprised :)

Sorry I torture myself all time and watch trackin and guess what I pass the torch onto u :roflmao:

Is anyone else anxiously awaiting A pack to arrive? Doesn't it suck checking tracking ever day to see if it's cleared customs yet? Omg help me make the time go by. I want these dbol pumps!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
No need to be anxious, your pack will arrive within next couple of days.
Use that time wisely make changes to your diet, get your ass to the gym do a high reps workout, followed by 45 minutes on treadmill...

Currently waiting for pack with some Valium to help me sleep, just did a brutal 40 rep range leg workout followed by incline treadmill. All I can think about now is a nice relaxing bath.

Doesn't your gym have a hot tub? Nothing like chilling in hot tub with a few fine ladies. Then your wife walks in after her aerobics...oops.

- - - Updated - - -

You could always buy local, that way you don't have to worry about customs bro.

Back