• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bloat Crisis

R3psForJ3sus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For the past few weeks or so I have been having an issue with stomach bloat. I have been in this game long enough to feel and see the difference between a stomach related bloat, and a more "full" body water retention from sodium/not enough water. I have cut my sodium and fat intake down considerably but am still having issues with bloat when I drink my daily protein shake. I tried switching to non-fat milk and reducing the healthy fats I pour into my shake for a caloric surplus but am still getting a nauseous stomach bloat after I drink them which lasts for a few hours.

Here is the list of ingredients

3/4 cup of Egg whites
2 Whole Eggs
2 Tbsp of Peanut butter
2/3 cup of Fat-free milk
1-2 scoops of Whey Protein

This is the make up after I cut down all the caloric surplus ingredients like more peanut butter, heavy whipping cream, whole milk, and honey. I thought these things were the issue but am still having the very same problem.

Does anyone have any clue as to why I keep experiencing this stomach discomfort, is it possible to develop lactose intolerance later in life? Or do you think it is related to the egg material? All these ingredients, including the brand of protein powder, have been issue-free up to this point.

its the whey bro. You can switch your milk but whey is still dairy. I was having the same thing. So was my wife. Switched brands, same thing, switched again, same thing. Switched to beef isolate and never looked back. I would also drop the milk completely bro. Milk is shit.
Eggs shouldnt bloat you. If they dont agree with you they will make you shit hot molten glass shards. But shouldnt bloat you.
As for milk, if I even use a half cup of milk for anything it will bloat me to the point where I look like I stole Markus Ruhl's distended gut. Yes its possible to develope intolerances as you age. Theres so much garbage, GMO, ect out there.

Last edited:
Are you running tren? Orals?

If not that, whey or milk. Or fiber.

Nope currently in pct, I think it is the milk. But the problem is milk is such a big staple in my diet but gonna try cutting it out and see what happens.

I'm actually tempted to say it's PCT. Your body deals with food very differently when your androgen levels plummet down so far. Not to mention you're no longer breaking down all that protein and shuttling all those calories to build muscle.

If you were going to develop a dairy allergy or lactose intolerance, odds are it would have happened in your late teens. My money is on the last few weeks of cycle/PCT, and that everything will be back to normal in a few weeks. Just keep readjusting your macros, and as long as you're not gaining fat (more than you should be during PCT) you'll be good.

Yea I'm 2 weeks down and wishing I would've bridged this run. All you year rounders are cheaters!

Solid advice I guess I'll reintroduce it when levels are back to normal and see if everything is back to normal.

Yea I'm 2 weeks down and wishing I would've bridged this run. All you year rounders are cheaters!

Solid advice I guess I'll reintroduce it when levels are back to normal and see if everything is back to normal.

Just switch to almond milk bro. its better for you anyways.

Milk is the first thing that popped into my head. I would dump it.

id say either milk or whey.....whey kills my gut especialy if used prew/out.....if used pre w/out and i use a stim as well im stuck on shitter at gym for an hour..

Back