• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

study reveals why Geoff and Kyoforskin love to eat McDonalds

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://www.mouthshut.com/blog/beebunmqrm/Semen-found-on-McDonalds-Mayonnaise

[h=2]Semen found on McDonald's Mayonnaise[/h]
Posted on May 28, 2014 under General

diary.php3

Lisa McDowell, 31, felt disgusted when she was having lunch at at local Mc Donald’s outlet at Michigan.

She had ordered herself a McChichken sandwich. After having half of it, she noticed a chunk of mayonnaise

on the side of the sandwich. She tasted it by licking it off, only to realize something fishy with the mayonnaise.

Mc Dowell said,”“I’m not gonna lie. On Birthdays and holidays I give my man a little something extra in the bedroom, you know? So when I licked the mayo off of the bun, the texture was familiar.”

When Lisa contacted the manager, he straight denied all her allegations. However, Lisa didn’t give up. She took the matter further to the local health

department. The “mayo” was sent for testing and the results were shocking. It was positive for two different types of semen.

A few days later, McDowell developed red rash in the corner of her mouth which turned to severe ulcers. The doctor said that she had contracted herpes virus, which she claims was a result of her infected McChicken sandwich from McDonald’s.

Two employees have been fired because of Lisa’s allegations and test results. The manager of the McDonald’s said, “We can’t always keep an eye on our employee’s conduct. We can only hope, during the interview process, that we are able to hire employees that meet our companies standards.”

When you are right, you are right, heckler.

I love sucking cock in the mornings, and now that I know McDonalds uses it in their mayo, I will have to start eating there.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

I really hope this isn't real... ugh...

I went and got a carne asada burrito at 2am last night... Was - this close to getting macdonalds. :thinking:

They should rename that sandwich to the McSemen.

When you are right, you are right, heckler.

I love sucking cock in the mornings, and now that I know McDonalds uses it in their mayo, I will have to start eating there.

Cashier -- welcome to MacDonalds can I take your order
Kyosh-- I just had my first blow job, I would like to celebrate with 5 chicken sandwhiches extra mayo
Cashier-- would you like to supersize it for .50 cents more
Kyosh -- would I !! yes and I would like extra sauce on the side
Cashier-- you got it buddy, and we added an apple pie for you.
Kyosh -- no thanks if 5 sandwhiches dont take the taste of semen out of my mouth an apple pie wont work either

Cashier -- welcome to MacDonalds can I take your order
Kyosh-- I just had my first blow job, I would like to celebrate with 5 chicken sandwhiches extra mayo
Cashier-- would you like to supersize it for .50 cents more
Kyosh -- would I !! yes and I would like extra sauce on the side
Cashier-- you got it buddy, and we added an apple pie for you.
Kyosh -- no thanks if 5 sandwhiches dont take the taste of semen out of my mouth an apple pie wont work either

Only edit would be removing 'first' from the blowjob line.

IML Gear Cream!
Lulz. Schmeckler for the win....

I would puke if I ate fast food. But on another more important note......this bitch from the article says she only blows her man on birthdays and a few special occasions? What the fuck is the world coming to?

Back