• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Follow up on dirty gear

Jusvicious

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My buddy pinned the test last night. Today he text me omfg my ass hurts. What could make it hurt this bad. Opened another bottle of testE and seems to be the same. It's Olympus gear. The test cyp and tren was fine. Had 2 bottles of test E and the pain is unbearable. Just ordered more tren and deca. I'll order from them again cause what I used was awesome but the test E has me worried. And FYI I've been ordering from the reps since they were with AW. I'm using their old pharmatech stuff for now. EZ and Pitt are top notch guys. Just a mess up I guess.

Can you do math brah? I was told 350mg/ml.

I can do math just fine brah!!! I had no idea what tne original mg/ml was, so that's why I asked.

Properly made test e even at 350mg/ml should not be crippling. Yeah it can have some pip but it shouldn't be bad.

I can do math just fine brah!!! I had no idea what tne original mg/ml was, so that's why I asked.

Properly made test e even at 350mg/ml should not be crippling. Yeah it can have some pip but it shouldn't be bad.

Lol exactly. It's not too bad the first couple of pins are rough but it evens out. As long as there is no swelling, redness, or hot to the touch its fine.

Colo, since you're doubting my math, I believe a demonstration of my mathematical skillz is in order:

6+6 = 13

shit, I got that wrong, didn't I?

Give me a sec, gotta take my shoes off, so I can use my toes to count:coffee:

This belongs in the source-checking section, not the anabolic zone. Moved.

Also, is the product labelled at 350mg/ml? If not, it should be. I will say though, I like to see over-dosed gear in a world where under-dosed ugl gear seems more and more prevalent. Despite that, the buyer should be made aware that they are getting some super man juice.

OP, I don't know you or your cycle history. Do you have virginal muscles? Strong gear can be perfectly clean, and still hurt if you glutes aren't used to having oil shoved into them.

Dude ive ordered from different people and some better than others, But ill tell you one thing for sure if you want good gear thats smooth as can be, Get it from MLG they are the best . I hope they stay on top. Give them a try you wont regret it.

This belongs in the source-checking section, not the anabolic zone. Moved.

Also, is the product labelled at 350mg/ml? If not, it should be. I will say though, I like to see over-dosed gear in a world where under-dosed ugl gear seems more and more prevalent. Despite that, the buyer should be made aware that they are getting some super man juice.

OP, I don't know you or your cycle history. Do you have virginal muscles? Strong gear can be perfectly clean, and still hurt if you glutes aren't used to having oil shoved into them.

FYI to all fags and noobs who buy UGL gear.

ALL GEAR IS UNDERDOSED. Pm me and ill tell you why. Have a lab post their Test E recipe for me an ill show you.

Are you trying to get into the difference between esters and how much actual tesotsterone is bio-available, or are you just trying to say all hte powder that comes from china is stepped on like some Tijuana blow?

Dirty...no, strong...yes. Check our section for labs coming out soon by TommyGunz, Exphys88, and Shift. Does your friend know what he's doing? How many cycles previously? I've used both AW and Olympus stuff in the past and now. When I switched up to Olympus from AW, I got pip, not "crippling" pip like your friend is saying. That's with pushing 2.5cc's in my quad. I've learned that I cannot push oil in my quad at that volume before I work out, or even early in the day on legs day, which is what my first pin of the week is scheduled on. Pushing that much oil seems to force some of it back up to the subcutaneous layer and linger longer then is should. So I've been doing it after I workout, and zero issues.

You wont find anything about under dosed gear with us, that's not our business model. There have been a couple other's who have addressed this issue with me in PM, but they come back in a week saying all is well and that their body just needed time to adjust.

You post "dirty" gear, that's a big fucking jump off bro. I don't know what your goal is here, but PM me your order and where it was shipped...

Yeah dude not a good idea to jump the gun on issues as gear quality unless youve taken the time to talk to the reps and get shit straight threw pms and what not. It would be diffrent if you was of a bunch of guys having issues.......the only dude having issues with gear......just take care of this threw a rep unless all else fails.....dirty is a strong word bro

FYI to all fags and noobs who buy UGL gear.

ALL GEAR IS UNDERDOSED. Pm me and ill tell you why. Have a lab post their Test E recipe for me an ill show you.
Underdosed gear has been a problem from the get go with UGL's. Obviously some are better than others. But if you look at the trends things are getting better. Check out Bill Llewellyn's book Underground where he ran analysis on quite a few UG products and I think everyone would be impressed that most came out properly dosed or damn close. I think the bigger problem with UG is consistancy from batch to batch. They just don't have access to the quality control tests required but there are good UG labs out there who are trying.

Underdosed gear has been a problem from the get go with UGL's. Obviously some are better than others. But if you look at the trends things are getting better. Check out Bill Llewellyn's book Underground where he ran analysis on quite a few UG products and I think everyone would be impressed that most came out properly dosed or damn close. I think the bigger problem with UG is consistancy from batch to batch. They just don't have access to the quality control tests required but there are good UG labs out there who are trying.

Come to me and I will build you a dream lab.

Gsracer, my 4th cycle taking 3 months off between so not virgin. EZ didn't mean to come off like that. Read the whole post. I went out my way to say the tren and test C was good. Your gear is great. I got the first bottles of Olympus. I ordered through AW, cause pharma tech was top notch and u and Pitt took care of me with anything I needed. AW went down like the day after I ordered and got Olympus. Running the tren with pharma was insaine. So I wanted to try oly. Test And I started blowing up. 5 th week I went to the test E, my quad swoll and got hot to touch. Laying down my leg was in unbearable pain. Today is 7 days and it still hurts. Told my buddy at the gym I have to throw it away. He said it may be you give it to me I'll do a C and let u know. He text me this morning cursing saying he can't move. But dOnt think I'm flaming you or the product. I just ordered 3 bottles from you. I don't think it's indicative of the product. Just the batch I got. I trust u guys, I'll toss the 2 bottles ask for nothing and order more. Again read the first post. The pain was crippling and I said I'd order from y'all again. Y'all do have great gear but no one is perfect. No biggie. And I'm sorry if u took it that I'm bashing the product. Got 4 bottles and 2 were great. And I'm sure I will get great gear again.

You can try cutting it with sterile gso.

Jusvicious, your post is fair, and it sounds like this specific batch just didn't agree with you. On the whole, though, I hear nothing but good things about Olympus, and the team over there knows their stuff .

Back