• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey Kyoshkin......

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Heavyiron forwarded me all of the PM's the two of you have been having about me. After reading through them, I now understand why you're so butt-hurt, and I'm torn between feeling bad for you or feeling sick because of you.

The good news is I understand, the bad news (for you anyhow) is I'll be here for a real long time, and NOTHING is going to change.

Lesson of the day, butt-hurt crybabies usually always end up with their panties in a bunch. You've proven this is the case with yourself. :winkfinger:

GICH.

Have a nice day!

Assuming this is true (and I have no reason to believe otherwise), the breach of trust that such sharing shows indicates that there is no reason to trust this board anymore. The security breach implied by this is astounding and abhorrent.

As such, as assuming there is no response from HeavyIron, Aristotle, or any other admin, I will leave this board, and I strongly suggest that everyone else who cares about their privacy and security do the same.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

^^I can "feel" the fumes coming off your ears right now. GICH.

Assuming this is true (and I have no reason to believe otherwise), the breach of trust that such sharing shows indicates that there is no reason to trust this board anymore. The security breach implied by this is astounding and abhorrent.

As such, as assuming there is no response from HeavyIron, Aristotle, or any other admin, I will leave this board, and I strongly suggest that everyone else who cares about their privacy and security do the same.

dude, your dumb as dirt, there's "them" and theres "us" get wit the program.......gich...:coffee:

also i know its the other theres but i dont give a fuck.....:coffee:

They cc'd everyone your convo. Better start running now

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Kyosh, there is no trust to breach... it's the interwebs.. HeavyIron, Aristotle have a business to run, end of conversation.. People laugh when you write"The security breach implied by this is astounding and abhorrent'' there's no privacy or security, nobody means harm to you.. Relax bro... but if you fuck with the mods you may bite off more than you can chew..... "don't fuck with the chef's ,if you don't want to end up in the stew"

Newpot.jpg

Kyosh, there is no trust to breach... it's the interwebs.. HeavyIron, Aristotle have a business to run, end of conversation.. People laugh when you write"The security breach implied by this is astounding and abhorrent'' there's no privacy or security, nobody means harm to you.. Relax bro... but if you fuck with the mods you may bite off more than you can chew..... "don't fuck with the chef's ,if you don't want to end up in the stew"

Newpot.jpg

Already had a convo with HI. His advice was that i was insane and that i should leave the board.

Laugh all you want, but he never denied giving private information to other people, nor did he deny that doing so was the norm.

He was actually very cagey. He said that usually what was said in the pit was generally fiction, and that ascribing any veracity to fiction was his definition of insanity.

Note all of the qualifying language - 'generally' 'usually'. That is an old legal trick to make people think they are getting the whole story when they are not.

He could have said 'XYZ is full of shit" and been unequivocal about it, but he didn't. The only reason I can come up with is because he didn't want to lie.

You got a better explanation?

Laugh all you want, but he never denied giving private information to other people, nor did he deny that doing so was the norm.

He was actually very cagey. He said that usually what was said in the pit was generally fiction, and that ascribing any veracity to fiction was his definition of insanity.

Note all of the qualifying language - 'generally' 'usually'. That is an old legal trick to make people think they are getting the whole story when they are not.

He could have said 'XYZ is full of shit" and been unequivocal about it, but he didn't. The only reason I can come up with is because he didn't want to lie.

You're such a down-trodden little boy playing on a man's sand pit :lol:

dude, your dumb as dirt, there's "them" and theres "us" get wit the program.......gich...:coffee:

also i know its the other theres but i dont give a fuck.....:coffee:

Attachments

• is098u2wu.jpeg
    is098u2wu.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
Like i told you stupid cunts before, admin and certain mods can and do read all your pm's. Im a mod on another board and do it all the time.

Get Shredded!

I have never once forwarded any of your PM's or given anyone any of your info period. Not ever. XYZ is full of shit and you are as gullible as they come.

The fact that people are taking this seriously is beyond me... This is the pit, people.

I have never once forwarded any of your PM's or given anyone any of your info period. Not ever. XYZ is full of shit and you are as gullible as they come.

Thank you for the reply.

Like i told you stupid cunts before, admin and certain mods can and do read all your pm's. Im a mod on another board and do it all the time.

By "another board" you're referring to Grindr? And by "do it all the time" you mean getting plugged?

Back