• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need Dbol help.!!

movingsteel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
O.k... I been runnin aas' for a little longer than 5yrs..I've tried quite a few cycles...but I never ran any orals.. EVER... so this next cycle I'm gonna kickstart with Dbol or adrol....I have them both..I just got some Liv 52... bottle says take 2 a day...I'll be running 50mg. ED of the Dbol or adrol...any advice if the instructions on the bottle of Liv 52 are g2g...or do I need more...or...less Liv 52...??? Any advice would be great bros.!!

I run it by the bottle directions.

FYI 50mg of Dbol is a high, but common dose. 50mg of Anadrol is kinda low. I prefer anadrol at 100mg.

Warrior

What warrior said x2.

Keep in mind that if you're prone to bloating, dbol can SERIOUSLY bloat the hell out of you. I genuinely cannot run 5mg a day without losing my facial definition in a matter of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome bros...super appreciate the input... I was also told that 50mg. Of dbol...and 50mg of drol is a super good kickstart. ...but since it's my 1st time trying out orals...I think it would be wise if I picked one or the other.to see what works best for me...then next cycle try the other one..???.. @ Warrior ...I do have enough to run 100mg. Of drol a day...I guess it's kinda good to have the choice. .lol... I've read alot too as which one is better. ..and it kinda seems like alot of people its just personal preference. ..???? I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions..!! Thanks again brothers. !!! -----peace

A good AI should be in the mix............as always watch for sides....I prefer Dbol to drol...less toxic and feel overall better....I can pick a fight with a dead nun on drol..

Lol....don't be beating on any nuns bro..lolol....I do have Adex on hand ...but again I read alot of dudes prefer aromasin....so I wanted to get some aromasin to have on hand....just can't find a source that has a minimum order where I can just order aromasin...??? P.S. Adex has always worked good for me... thnx for input bro

Just for reference, 50mgs of dbol and aren't the same.50mg dbol is probably high, you might consider 30mg

50 mg of drol is the lowest it's run. Good first dose til you get a feel but you may go to 75-100mg by the end.

Run a little less dbol.

Run a little less dbol.

A couple other bros said the same thing. ...but they are capsules and I always heard never to split up capsules .....something about not getting an even amount of dbol when split..??? Thanks for help bro...any suggestions about that with not splitting capsules. ..??? I do have 100pk. Of empty capsules I bought at vitamin shoppe...???

A couple other bros said the same thing. ...but they are capsules and I always heard never to split up capsules .....something about not getting an even amount of dbol when split..??? Thanks for help bro...any suggestions about that with not splitting capsules. ..??? I do have 100pk. Of empty capsules I bought at vitamin shoppe...???

You could try making an oral solution from the capsules, but fuck that.

Honestly, you're not going to get a huge variation from splitting the capsules if they were mixed properly when originally made (provided you can get about half the contents exactly each time). Just empty half the capsule (try to get it accurately) into a small quarter-glass of water in the morning, swirl around, chug. Fill it up a quarter way again, swirl and chug to make sure you didn't leave anything in the glass.
Close up the cap, and just take that other half normally as a capsule the next day. Even if you get 40% and 60%, the variation of 20-30mg of dbol is not that major. Especially if you're running test, everything should be fine.

Dbol at 50mg is rather high, good dbol should produce solid gains, elevate mood, and even slightly bloat you and give you pumps in typical dbol style even at 25mg.

IML Gear Cream!
You could try making an oral solution from the capsules, but fuck that.

Honestly, you're not going to get a huge variation from splitting the capsules if they were mixed properly when originally made (provided you can get about half the contents exactly each time). Just empty half the capsule (try to get it accurately) into a small quarter-glass of water in the morning, swirl around, chug. Fill it up a quarter way again, swirl and chug to make sure you didn't leave anything in the glass.
Close up the cap, and just take that other half normally as a capsule the next day. Even if you get 40% and 60%, the variation of 20-30mg of dbol is not that major. Especially if you're running test, everything should be fine.

Dbol at 50mg is rather high, good dbol should produce solid gains, elevate mood, and even slightly bloat you and give you pumps in typical dbol style even at 25mg.

Thanks alot for the help Rainer....I actually have a very nice digital scale that weighs in mg. ..so I can make it EXACTLY on point..then fill my empty caps or like u said...just throw it in some water...I haven't started any oral yet (I have drol also)... I just thought after using oils for a Lil over 5yrs. I would try an oral kickstart..!! I appreciate the hell outta the advice brother....geeeezus...now if I split them in half I'll have enough dbol for like 4 kickstarts..lol..thanks again. ----peace my friend

Back