• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test e deca now adding in some tren e

B1zZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this has been my current cycle
test e 500mg weeks 1-6
deca 400mg weeks 5-25
test e 750mg weeks 6-30
about to add in
tren e 400mg weeks 10-20
tne/dbol/drol on workout days that im not really feelin(its rare but it happens)

anti e/prolactin
arimidex .25mg eod
nolvadex 10mg daily(helps keep my gyno from flaring up and helps the puffy nips)
prami .5 daily

any comments, i know it doesnt seem like the best planned out cycle and it really isnt i was plannin on just running test and deca but i decided on adding in another compound and i was really leaning towards tren so i went for it. any ideas on the best way to run the tne blend, i was really just lookin for that boost from it for pre workout, i dont feel like i need to pin it everyday because i have plenty in my cycle for gains, but if there was a good way to add it in then i might go for it.... Yes ive ran tren a before but never E and never 2 19nors... so any advice would be great thanks.

Yea I've ran tren a before, the sides wernt horrible for me, just extreme nightsweats and a tiny amount of aggression

I've just heard so much conflicting things about running deca and tren. People saying its great and other people saying that its a waste,only way I'll know is if I do it myself.

What is decas rating compared to tren 500 rating?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I am running about the same cycle now. Only difference I am running 600 deca. All good.....

Why are you running so long? That's a long-ass cycle, unless you're on TRT. Gains are also diminishing past week 12-15.

Be careful with running 2 19-nors, don't run too much total. Gyno can be a serious issue there so watch out.

Get yourself aromasin in the future and run that instead of adex, it's much better for estrogen and no rebound.

Use dbol, better synergy from the dbol than adrol, and also blood pressure can get too high with adrol and everything else you're running and length. Dbol also makes you feel great, which will help with the tren.

Why are you running so long? That's a long-ass cycle, unless you're on TRT. Gains are also diminishing past week 12-15.

Be careful with running 2 19-nors, don't run too much total. Gyno can be a serious issue there so watch out.

Get yourself aromasin in the future and run that instead of adex, it's much better for estrogen and no rebound.

Use dbol, better synergy from the dbol than adrol, and also blood pressure can get too high with adrol and everything else you're running and length. Dbol also makes you feel great, which will help with the tren.

first off I dont really have a good answer for the length other than the summer is coming and I don't wanna go flat lookin mid summer I worked my balls off and that's still not a good answer, and with the diminishing gains, that's why im trying to add different compounds and switch it up a little. With the dbol thing, I just picked up some tne blend, and I don't really plan on pinning it every day just on workout days to get a boost. Otherwise if I were to pick to run drol or dbol, I'd choose dbol any day. I have prami for the prolactin, and I've been thinking about trying out aromasin I just really haven't got around to it, maybe ill pull the trigger on some in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
first off I dont really have a good answer for the length other than the summer is coming and I don't wanna go flat lookin mid summer I worked my balls off and that's still not a good answer, and with the diminishing gains, that's why im trying to add different compounds and switch it up a little. With the dbol thing, I just picked up some tne blend, and I don't really plan on pinning it every day just on workout days to get a boost. Otherwise if I were to pick to run drol or dbol, I'd choose dbol any day. I have prami for the prolactin, and I've been thinking about trying out aromasin I just really haven't got around to it, maybe ill pull the trigger on some in the next few weeks.

Be careful with these kinds of cycle lengths.. the HPTA is a terrible thing to waste, you don't want to damage your natural testosterone production permanently.

And then consider the diminishing gains, and having to throw more and more gear to get the same kind of gains you were making earlier...

Honestly, I'd pin a double dose of tren E the first week to kick start, come off at week 16, run a PCT. That would be the best result. Then just run another cycle in a few months.. It's your personal choice at the end of the day though.

I'm taking the same and feel good at 1g test, 400mg deca and 375mg tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back