• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another Newbie

Steven L Cox Jr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. Just want to introduce myself and start to get some advice so I can go down the right road. I am 43 years old and have been lifting since I was 17. I raced motocross for 11 years and firmly believe my lifting helped me tremendously in my racing, mainly recovery after wrecks..... lol. I work up to 110lb dumbells on flat bench comfortably, and work out with 315lbs during squats(I like squatting). I'm 5'5" and weigh 157 lbs in the winter and cut back to 145lbs in the summer. (this is getting harder...) I know I'm not terribly strong, but I am healthy and feel a lot better than most of my friends my age and younger. Oh yeah, I do cardio 3 times a week in the winter, and 5 times a week during the summer. Now comes my dilemma. I have noticed my sleep is not as refreshing, my mood is kind of "dulled" now and my energy level is low compared to what it used to be. I also am finding the weight is harder to loose in the summer... ugh. My eating is good, (need to cut down on shakes, whole foods, I promise..) I have never done any steroid cycles before. I went and had blood drawn for my panels yesterday. I will continue to monitor, for the rest of my life;) I will put them up for you guys to see as soon as I get them.
This is the plan. I would like to run a permanent trt/hgh treatment consisting of 3iu Hyge Hgh per day, and 250 mg Cypionate per week, probably split into two injections of 125mg to help estrogen fluctuations. I would then like to do 2, maybe 3 cycles throughout the year to put some size on. First though I will establish a basline with the trt. I would like to do a first cycle of bumping my Cyp to 500mg per week, with deca 250mg (.5ml twice per week) for 10 weeks, then back to the trt levels. This would give me and idea of how my body will react.
I will take any input you guys can give to help me.
Thanks!

Welcome to the community. Look forward to seeing your bw.

Welcome to ASF.

If that is your real name I would ask Admin (heavyiron) to change it.

Welcome aboard Stevie!!

Thanks for the welcomes! I made the mistake of using Facebook to sign in. Admin, how can I remove my name? I looked under my settings and didn't see anything.

Back