• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

People who have gyno.. Does it get worse?

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was talking to my friend today about his cycle, and he's going for contest next year.. He said he's running high amounts of gear and not worrying so much about gyno because apparently he already has it. I've never noticed it, but I also don't see him without a shirt.. So I asked him if it would get worse or just basically stay the same, and he said he's had gyno since he was a teenager due to being overweight and it's never got any worse.. He's done 7-8 cycles so far also with no PCT.

So is that true? If you already have gyno it doesn't get any worse? Or is he just lucky it hasn't got any worse?

He said he's getting the surgery before the show, but until then he's not even worried about it.

Just curious to see what people think about that.

Have you ever seen bitch tits?
Trust me, it can get worse...
FC+Ed+%26+Meatloaf+2.jpg

lmfao.. So I'm assuming he's just one of the lucky ones then? he's ran Test, Deca, Tren, Dbol, plus something else I can't remember off the top of my head in the same cycle without getting any sides besides sweating like a pig he said..

I don't think he has real gyno if it's not getting worse.

No way to tell without checking, honestly.

Back