• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

little cycle assistance please

Chevy496ci

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I have a recomp cycle lined up to run:

weeks 1-14 Testprop 100mg/day
weeks 1-14 Mast p 50mg/day
weeks 8-14 Anavar 60mgs/day

I will add this is my first time running anything besides test. My first two cycles consisted of test e 500mgs/week for 12 weeks, and second was test e 600mg for 14 weeks. both cycles i used nolva/clomid for pct and arimadex as an ai and will use the same again with the addition of hcg this time around before pct.

My question is if anyone has experience with Msten? i was debating on kickstarting this cycle with 20mg/day for 4 weeks because I was reading it was a dray compounda and helps with strength.

Thank you.

A kid I work with used msten for 4 weeks and blew the fuck up. It would make for a solid kickstart compound.

Is the iron mag labs one legit? Also does that one need any supporting supps with it, I know they say it doesnt aromatize but as far as prolactin issues or anything? I never dabbled with phs and wasnt interested to until a friend took it and his gains were amazing.

Iron Mag makes legit supps for sure man. Thats what the kid I know was running. As far as PH cycle support you should be fine if your dosing isnt insane.... but having liver support is a good idea.

I was thinking of just doing 20mg a day for the first 4 weeks. Like i said ive never ran anything besides test before so im introducing mast and the last 6 weeks anavar.

Msten ordered.

Cycle is gonna be 14 weeks test prop 700mg a week masteron 350mg a week and msten 20mg a day for first 30 days then anavar at 60mg a day last 6 weeks.

MSten is solid. Made me hold intra-cellular water during my cut so I dropped it. Besides that the strength and lean mass gains are quite insane and it does not convert to E at all. I used the IML version, it's the best and is hard to come by!

Back