• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aussie member

Alpha91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Aussie member where you at? Would like to have a chat to a few of yous about sources? And how yous go getting it in.

saSVt4t.gif

Yah would like to speak to some Aussie members too :) ordered some stuff already from a sponsor just wanting to speak to someone who's been through the wait and fear lol

Yah would like to speak to some Aussie members too :) ordered some stuff already from a sponsor just wanting to speak to someone who's been through the wait and fear lol

Do you live in Australia mate? If you do I'll be interested to here how it goes? Getting through customs etc.

How did your stuff go bro, coming through? Algood I hope lol

I feel bad for you fellas, i hear how tough it is to get your gear thru sll the time. i don't understand how aussie and new zealand. customs can be so much more thorough than every other country. I'm going to have to read z. bit more about it.

I feel bad for you fellas, i hear how tough it is to get your gear thru sll the time. i don't understand how aussie and new zealand. customs can be so much more thorough than every other country. I'm going to have to read z. bit more about it.

Have you ever studied or read the Aussie gun laws? Ask the captn. He doesn't even lift and they tried to force him into turning his guns in

IML Gear Cream!
Have you ever studied or read the Aussie gun laws? Ask the captn. He doesn't even lift and they tried to force him into turning his guns in
"i'm strapped up nigga, fuck a gun law. see me walikn' with a limp that's my gun walk. i don't do no arguing i let the guns talk, and there's no talkin' back when my gun talk"

- lil tunechi

dude, i've got my kel-tec ksg loaded and in the car. . . and it's legal. god bless Texas :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

gun laws.... in Australia.. God how do i explain this, we have a government we treat us like FUKING children. I own firearms. But apparently if i want to own a semi auto ill suddenly want to go out and murder everyone... Fucking retards.. I have the firm belief that we should pay politicians the same wage as a cleaner or labor worker. That way youd only get honest fucking people wanting to apply to lead a nation.

i'll be switching out the assault shotgun for a draco ak when my tax return shows up in 7-8 months. never know when i'll need to defend myself against a horde of crackheads (basically zombies) when i get off work at 3am.

i'll be switching out the assault shotgun for a draco ak when my tax return shows up in 7-8 months. never know when i'll need to defend myself against a horde of crackheads (basically zombies) when i get off work at 3am.

This.. This statement makes me depressed.. very very depressed....

This.. This statement makes me depressed.. very very depressed....
i know. i wish there was some other cure to the zombie problem. . .

I didn't like you when I first saw you post slappy.

I don't like you now...

Problem is slappy is your to much of a sexy mofo to hate. So stop with the showing off, it hurts us less fortunate bros :(...

Be real careful ordering gears in from overseas. What works for the states at 80-90%, works about 40-50% here.

I didn't like you when I first saw you post slappy.

I don't like you now...

Problem is slappy is your to much of a sexy mofo to hate. So stop with the showing off, it hurts us less fortunate bros :(...

i can't help the awesomeness. blame the DRSE. Captn' gave me the infection, maybe he'll bless you too.

he's a real gift gift giver ;)

Yer its fucked here bro.

Back