• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help a newbie out :)

Alpha91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone here point me in the right direction? Looking for good, reliable sources to Australia? Or will I just have to get in contact with the different sponsors myself and find out?

Any help with this will be appreciative 👍.

We have a few Australian members that may be able to point you in the right direction.

Warrior

Thanks warrior :). I guess I'll just have to wait and hope some of the oz members to see this than. I've been approached by one of the rep from GrAnabolic.net. I had alook on this and everyone seems to rate them g2g 👌. I just want to sus out all my options.

Thanks warrior :). I guess I'll just have to wait and hope some of the oz members to see this than. I've been approached by one of the rep from GrAnabolic.net. I had alook on this and everyone seems to rate them g2g . I just want to sus out all my options.

GR reps are on point. Maj and the rest will take care of you. I would hit them up

Yer maj was the one who got in contact with me and has been really hopeful so far.

He is the man. When he was with Helios, and people got screwed, he took care of all of us out of his own pocket! Now that's a man who cares!!!

I just seen a sponcer saying we ship to Aus. ill think of it and get back to you

Napsgear.org ships to Australia but will not do a reshape if any problems arrise

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I keep coming across GRanabolic and that they are g2g... my current src decided to get out of the business and I'm looking for a new one.. I'm assuming everyone on this thread supports GR?

I keep coming across GRanabolic and that they are g2g... my current src decided to get out of the business and I'm looking for a new one.. I'm assuming everyone on this thread supports GR?

Check out a sponsor here on the board steelgear.net my favorite and g2g

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Looks like it man. Still haven't ordered any off them yet tho.

Anyone still checking this thread, willing to help an Aussie?

Back