• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

NPP and shoulder pain. Does it help?

Flashover81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, Had shoulder R/C surgery last June. Been a long road with good days and bad.
Was wondering if anybody had insight with NPP and shoulder problems? Does it help or not?

Deca sure as heck lubes my joints... Haven't used NPP yet... But you don't wanna just cover up the pain... I was using as little as 250mg a week

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

It has helped me, but it is going to depend on what you are dealing with in that shoulder. Don't forget physical therapy, etc. can't just throw in some nandrolone and start hammering on them

It has helped me, but it is going to depend on what you are dealing with in that shoulder. Don't forget physical therapy, etc. can't just throw in some nandrolone and start hammering on them

My exact thoughts right there ... NPP and DECA has helped me and my shoulders up to a point . Cant just go recklessly destroying your shoulders when on Nandrolone .

As everyone else has said nandrolone is a great help for overuse and worn out joints . Npp seems to help more for me for some reason . I had my left delt basically rebuilt and yes it is a long road but today I have zero pian and inflamation in that shoulder . But you may have to accept some limitations . I'm not as strong in my delts now but I have better developement so I just go a little lighter for more reps . Of course you would never want to cover up the pain and then just go crazy and re- injure yourself . So as long as you know your limitations yes nandrolone is a fantastic help for joint pain .

I can tell you I have high grade arthritis in both shoulders and Nandrolone works PERFECT!

It sure cleared up some major elbow tendinitis I had last year and also deltoid tendon/muscle pain on the left side that required cortisone on top of the NPP. It's not cure all but once I was on the road to recovery I started NPP and the improvement I saw in a matter of weeks was pretty impressive. Over a year later, no elbow pain and my shoulder isn't an issue either.

it sure cleared up some major elbow tendinitis i had last year and also deltoid tendon/muscle pain on the left side that required cortisone on top of the npp. It's not cure all but once i was on the road to recovery i started npp and the improvement i saw in a matter of weeks was pretty impressive. Over a year later, no elbow pain and my shoulder isn't an issue either.

wow

im on 300/wk of npp now. this is the end of week 2, and it is my new favorite compound. i still get popping and clicking in my joints, but my muscles contract much stronger and i can go heavy for more reps even on restricted cals and working 12hr shifts of physical work. joints feel a little better but not a 100 percent.

It sure cleared up some major elbow tendinitis I had last year and also deltoid tendon/muscle pain on the left side that required cortisone on top of the NPP. It's not cure all but once I was on the road to recovery I started NPP and the improvement I saw in a matter of weeks was pretty impressive. Over a year later, no elbow pain and my shoulder isn't an issue either.

What dose were you taking? Thats impressive!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Guy's. Yea no worry about hammering down. Never want to go through that pain again.......... Probably never lift like I used to, which I have accepted.

Seems like when I miss a couple days shoulder aches more. When I workout chest and shoulders "with light weight" it feels great. Thanks for the input.

Just remember as good as it will make you feel it will mask the issue too. Be smart and don't go nuts.

Glad to hear. I've got medial epicondylitis in my right elbow and am hoping some deca will provide relief. Training around this injury has been very tricky for me. Oddly enough, I've found that stabilizing the bar during squats aggravates it most so I'll be avoiding those for a few weeks.

Back