• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IP source?

Z82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I realize they have been booted for non payment, but is it safe to say that rescent orders may very well not be seen? Are those last few people who ordered screwed or is there a chance that they are coming back?

Thanks for any help in advance.

I realize they have been booted for non payment, but is it safe to say that rescent orders may very well not be seen? Are those last few people who ordered screwed or is there a chance that they are coming back?

Thanks for any help in advance.

I haven't received pm's nor emails regarding outstanding orders. If you have a question about the status of your order shoot me a pm. The sub-forum is back up and running. Thanks

I haven't received pm's nor emails regarding outstanding orders. If you have a question about the status of your order shoot me a pm. The sub-forum is back up and running. Thanks

I'm sure everything is good. I was a little worried, and probably jumped the gun, sorry about that. Glad to see you guys back!

I recently placed another order, and it was smooth as silk transaction. G2G if you ask me.

They cleared this up right away. Theyre solid as a rock.

Back