• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Thanks to any vetseran service members

Chevy496ci

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Didnt know if there were any veteran service members here but I figured they deserve a big thanks today! You guys rock.

I just wish the gyms didnt close early... Im working til 3 today and the gym open latest closes at 3... figures haha

Join one that has a key you can scan 24 hrs a day bro,

I'm at a 24 hour golds and unfortunately they decide when they're "really" 24hrs come any holidays, and all the other gyms in the area suck... The only one open is planet....

Wow, you sound like your in my neck of the woods, the Golds up the street is the same way then further up the street is a planet fitness.I workout at anytime fitness, don't care for the crowds..like to get my pump on and roll. and this way I can workout at anyone around town or on trips.

Oh ok , no I am way down south of you brother.Guess they are all run about the same everywhere......Good luck my friend! That means alot , your thread.....I don't know if you served but I did and I know it means alot to the brothers on here that did!!Thank you!

NO i did not but my dad has and I have a decent amount of friends in the service and former vets. So I appreciate the sacrifice you all make/made.

We appreciate brothers like you my friend!!:)

NO i did not but my dad has and I have a decent amount of friends in the service and former vets. So I appreciate the sacrifice you all make/made.

Thanks bro!! I would go and fight again if theyd let me :'( assholes!!

Hope you find something to get your pump on

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Thanks Kronik...not jacking the thread Chevy just giving thanks to a brother that deserves it!!

Thanks bro!! I would go and fight again if theyd let me :'( assholes!!

Hope you find something to get your pump on

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Youre welcome man!

And its my deload week anyway(wendlers 5 3 1 program), id ratger cut my nuts before going to a planet fitness. Might just do pushups til failure a few times. Better than nothing I suppose

There are a lot of vets on this board, I'm one, as well as active duty. I want to thank all who serve, it's the single greatest thing you can do for your country. Your unselfish sacrifices keep us safe and free, it does not go unappreciated.

Let us not forget those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom. I know we all see these brothers and sisters as heroes. Keep them in your thoughts today as you enjoy your Memorial Day.

That means a lot guys
I guess I do better excepting thanks on here than IRL
everytime someone says it directly to me I just smile and change subject.
But good news is my gym NEVER closes it really is anytime

Its just mom and pop local owned gym but it better than any chain owned imo

I would like to thank my employer for having me work on Memorial Day...good way to treat your vets...oh but my boss is off..

Im the same way brother, that is just the humble man behind the warrior we have inside!! Thanks Dawg

That means a lot guys
I guess I do better excepting thanks on here than IRL
everytime someone says it directly to me I just smile and change subject.
But good news is my gym NEVER closes it really is anytime

Its just mom and pop local owned gym but it better than any chain owned imo

"And Thanks to all you vets out there, kickin' the asses of the muslims, so we can eat the funyuns."

Thanks Chevy, I appreciate the acknowledgment, thank you vets, past and present

Ofcourse bro. Also, i had a couple of guys who served that were working with me today, and our bosses are all off today as well..... Seems legit.

Get Shredded!
hell yea, its great being a part of protecting those who defend America..I think i speak for a lot of us when i say we do it for the Love of our Country, Friends, and Family..not the Fcuking Government..

There are a lot of vets on this board, I'm one, as well as active duty. I want to thank all who serve, it's the single greatest thing you can do for your country. Your unselfish sacrifices keep us safe and free, it does not go unappreciated.

Let us not forget those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom. I know we all see these brothers and sisters as heroes. Keep them in your thoughts today as you enjoy your Memorial Day.

Couldn't have said it any better TG ... today is a day I remember the guys who took a different plane ride home . Semper Fi brothers

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You spoke for all of us I am sure the people count the Gov't is corrupt!! We do it for America and the people!
hell yea, its great being a part of protecting those who defend America..I think i speak for a lot of us when i say we do it for the Love of our Country, Friends, and Family..not the Fcuking Government..

ST. I am glad you made the plane ride home bro, it is a pleasure knowing you my friend!

Couldn't have said it any better TG ... today is a day I remember the guys who took a different plane ride home . Semper Fi brothers

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back