• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New guys with some questions

fatmannomore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I what is the proper dosage of tren for a 5'7 190 male? diet is correct and cardio in check. looking for the deep cuts all bro getting with this item. THe other question is there anything over the counter that works for like it? Thank you for all the help!

Snarky response: Cell Tech is good for that.

Actual response: you might want to post this in the AA subforum, and include stuff like prior cycle history, bf%, time training, etc.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Nothing works like tren. No one should use tren until 4-5 cycle. It is hands down the devil in a vial.

I've used tren since my first cycle. Wait, what's a cycle? Be smart. If you need help with blood work let me know.

Tommy, how does it work as a fatloss aid. I know it builds muscle very well? Also what dosage would u recommend ? Is if safe to take alone?

Honestly man Tren can be a nasty drug if not used properly! If you don't know the very basics, save yourself the problems and start smaller.

I what is the proper dosage of tren for a 5'7 190 male? diet is correct and cardio in check. looking for the deep cuts all bro getting with this item. THe other question is there anything over the counter that works for like it? Thank you for all the help!
You can buy oral Tren OTC.

Thanks for the info. Still what dosage would u recommend if I was to is the OTC.? Also are there good suppliers here?

Tommy, how does it work as a fatloss aid. I know it builds muscle very well? Also what dosage would u recommend ? Is if safe to take alone?

When it comes to fat loss it's all about diet and cardio. Tren works in conjunction with diet very well because it helps you hold onto muscle while in a caloric deficit. I do not recommend taking tren alone as it will shut you down and cause a laundry list of sides. My usual dose of tren varies but I have found 50-75mg/ed a good average.

Back