• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where do you vacation?

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
List some nice places for vacation (US or abroad)... Please don't say Jersey shore lol.

been planning a trip to banff canada for over a year now. the scenery looks amazing dont know about the nightlife really but from previous experience partying with canadians is quite all rite with me!

Haven't had a vacation in so long that I forgot what the word means:(

But I do go down to miami for training/work and I love miami.

Detroit??

Whats good up there besides... well, whats good up there? :coffee:

Summer - Bar Harbor, Maine.
Winter - Crested Butte, Colorado.

I have been up to Augusta which was a good time. Old Marine buddy lives up there still. I might have to check out Bar Harbor, thanks

Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Colombia, Chile, or just Miami.

Haha, or just Miami. I have Colombia on the list now. I'll keep you updated on that place.

been planning a trip to banff canada for over a year now. the scenery looks amazing dont know about the nightlife really but from previous experience partying with canadians is quite all rite with me!

I heard Montreal is a wild time. I think thats now on my list.

IML Gear Cream!
Depends on the vacation. For snowboarding Copper mountain CO, crested butte, lake tahoe.... For beach I liked the cayman islands, mexico, and hawaii

Surprisingly I had a blast in Florida especially if you like to party lol, I dont even remember half of the trip tho.

My next destination is Australia if I can ever make that happen

Depends on the vacation. For snowboarding Copper mountain CO, crested butte, lake tahoe.... For beach I liked the cayman islands, mexico, and hawaii

Surprisingly I had a blast in Florida especially if you like to party lol, I dont even remember half of the trip tho.

My next destination is Australia if I can ever make that happen

Negged for pushing all my snow to the bottom of the mountain.

....jk

Negged for pushing all my snow to the bottom of the mountain.

....jk

I'm in the terrain park the whole time anyway lol. Every now and then I'll go in the woods, but usually just to blaze. Very rarely at the bottom of the mountain unless I'm hurt haha

Back