• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Harder and harder to wipe my butt!

Seanfinelean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the further I get into cycle it's getting harder to wipe my ass. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not that far yet, but pinning glutes can be difficult sometimes!

I'm only 2 weeks in and I feel like I have a constant pump. Have dropped the orals and am already losing water weight I'll see if I loosen up a bit now. If not then the test cyp has already started which I don't understand because of it usually taking 4 weeks.

Shower doesnt work for me ...ass and back are tough to get too ....

this thread reminds me of a guy we make fun of at work. He is not muscled up just fat with short arms we call him t-rex. I always wonder how he wipes his ass lol.

Lol I was literally gonna make a thread about this yesterday. Struggling lol

Pics?

yquzyquj.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Baby wipes are a must ...always stocked with them

Try stretching, you think the pro's have someone wiping their, well ok probably yes but we don't rank that high on the food chain yet...LOL

try hanging from the chin bar, it stretches everything arms,lats,chest ,shoulders. It doesn't fix the problem but may make it easier.LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

NO PLEASE NO!!!LMAO:roflmao:

Yeah I'm a big believer in the chin bar hang for all your ass wiping and gooch rubbing needs.

Love wet wipes will never go back to the dry paper.

Put it this way if you get shit on your hand are you gonna wipe it off with a dry or wet paper towel or wash it off. I though so.

Last edited:
Paper towels .....ouch!!!LOL.... Wet wipes all day, just don't shit on your hands to begin with.LOl Guess it happens sometimes....

Last edited:
Try wiping from the front lol

Cheapthreads out

Lmao! Wet wipes for sure and stand up and bend over and try wipe like little kids do lol

Wipe from the front with Babywipes lol.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

You guys are all ensuing you are wiping for children. Just wipe and smear all the shit around and hope that it's gone.

:lulz: :poopybutts:

Get Shredded!
Bidet fixes this.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

My thing about a bidet is how do you dry off drip dry or use a towel or dab with tp?

Last edited:
Saw this toilet at home depot Shit had a hairdryer looking thing for that Lmao.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

One thing I've never understood, why do you guys like trannys? Is it initiation? Is that how Warriorblazer became mod? I can't stand lady boys. I need real pussy.

/cry

Where's charley?

One thing I've never understood, why do you guys like trannys? Is it initiation? Is that how Warriorblazer became mod? I can't stand lady boys. I need real pussy.

/cry

Where's charley?

+1
It's a running joke around these parts.

They like the reach around Jeffy, they like to stroke while they poke.LOL

/cry

Where's charley?

Fuck you guys I'm going to Peter piper pizza tomorrow.

Back