• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sup guy :)

Alpha91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone :), new to the forum world, but no stranger to steroids.

I'll just introduce myself a little

I made the decision when I was 20 to start using, 23 now. Which I know everyone would say is to young :/. But I made the decision why most of us do ;) To look good, feel good about my self and get the girls and it worked haha. So no regret here.

I trained for 4 years be4 my first cycle. I looked good but had to take it to the next level 💪. I've done 4 cycle now but have ever had a steady source to work with 😒. My last cycle was about a year ago, I'm still looking almost as good as I did than. Just abit of added fat haha. I train hard and diet is just alright cause I do party abit lol, but have stop that to start up again.

I've been looking at forums for ages now. I have decided to join this one, cause honestly you guys seem like the nicest ones out there lol. All I see on other forums is guys been fuckhead and never really giving out any advice.

Even tho I have done a few cycle my knowledge is limited. I look forward to chatting, and learning form you's and trying to be a valued member of this forum :).

Oh almost forgot, I'm 6'1, 92kg and probs sitting at 15%

Think that's everything.

Cheers mate. Thought I'll try and get started off on the right foot.

Back