• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A bombs

Morray

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just finished all my A boms, only had enough for 4 weeks, I made awesome gains, kicked in Denkall T400, now out of both. I'm using Test 250 now, just wondering how much per week I should hit to keep gaining, since no more A bombs. Any advice would help. Can't get any more A's but might be able to get some D bol, I'll know next week, Freakin out here
thanks

Anadrol and dbol can be very similar. You have ran 4 weeks so no more orals this cycle, unless you want your liver to take a beating. A bombs vs Dbol: Dbol, more water, less sides (for most) , more cramping, jacked BP. Anadrol, more strength, less water, more mental sides, jacked BP. The strength from A bombs can be unmatched but they are a very dangerous oral compared to others. You will drop a little bit of water (maybe 5-10 pounds) and I'm guessing you ran Test 250 weeks 1-12 and Drol weeks 1-4? The test may help keep the gains rolling but you will just have to see. Diet is going to play a bigger role than the change over of drugs.

"Take Anadrol and gain 40 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks, then drop dead." (Cambridge Ergogenic Institute, Utlimate Steriod Manual), (World of Anabolic Review 1996).

Just finished all my A boms, only had enough for 4 weeks, I made awesome gains, kicked in Denkall T400, now out of both. I'm using Test 250 now, just wondering how much per week I should hit to keep gaining, since no more A bombs. Any advice would help. Can't get any more A's but might be able to get some D bol, I'll know next week, Freakin out here
thanks

How are you dosing your test? Did you run it with the abombs?

I was running the T400 with it, 600mg per week with it. I'm thinking 750 mg a week of just the test now? Until I can get my hands on some more gear. i really liked the A bombs, huge gains!!

Don't overdue the orals brother.

Sounds more like u need to study what your doing rather then doing and learning after the fact

ANABOLIC AMERICA
30%off enter: breakbones30
www.anabolicamerica.net

Sounds more like u need to study what your doing rather then doing and learning after the fact

ANABOLIC AMERICA
30%off enter: breakbones30
www.anabolicamerica.net

Agreed, read my original post OP. You don't need that much test and make sure it is 10-12 weeks TOTAL, including the oral run. Which you will not be repeating with other orals until another cycle. 4-6 weeks maximum.

Don't know where you got Denkall as the lab was seized and closed during Op Gear Grinder in 2005.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr121505.html

I know there's a lot of counterfeiters using some of the old Mexi-Lab names on their gear, some legit, some bogus.

How'd you get Denkall?

He must be part if the DEA team that raided the lab and some evidence went missing. Just a thought.

a buddy had it left, it was unopened but old, so I heated it at 250* for 30 minutes then used it, seemed good, no probs

Back