• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nelson Vergel on Testosterone Replacement Therapy [VIDEO]

Nelson Vergel: "donate 3 quarts of blood"

Glad he corrected that!

Very informative video, thanks!

Thanks again for that video. On his website he says to contact him for referrals for doctors or pharmacies and I did. He found me a local doc that is TRT friendly and I have an appt this weekend!

Thanks again for that video. On his website he says to contact him for referrals for doctors or pharmacies and I did. He found me a local doc that is TRT friendly and I have an appt this weekend!

Good to hear.. Definitely the way to go..

Nice shirt, Nelson. Great review. I like how he involves SHBG's role and HPTA suppression. Too bad he doesn't discuss sperm count and fertility, though.

thats awesome! I just emailed him asking for the same help. Fingers crossed!

Nelson is the man behind my TRT. I consulted with him 18 mnths. past. A few mails since have kept me well informed.
I'll put in a plug here for his book, "Testosterone''A mans guide. Available from Amazon for about $ 20 doll hairs. A wealth of information I refer to time & time again.
He's one of the good guys!

Back