• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Fat loss and boost endurance - SARM GW-501516

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Get Shredded!
GW-501516

A PPAR modulator allows the body to use more glucose and to create additional muscle tissue. One of the PPARs is GW-501516. It may be referred to as GW1516 or GSK-516 as well. It can help to reduce and even reverse various problems in men who are obese or that have symptoms of pre-diabetes due to problems with their metabolism. The use of GW-501516 may be a viable treatment for reducing obesity and various conditions that are linked to it.
How does it Work?

GW-501516 is a selective agonist with high affinity and it is very potent. Various studies on this PPAR receptor in lab rats indicates that it regulates the various proteins that the body uses for energy. Rats with high fat and low metabolism were given the product and they were able to lose weight and to increase overall energy levels.
When to Use it

The most common use of GW-501516 is to offer improved endurance levels. However, professional athletes can’t use it because it falls under the category of banned substances. This eliminates any athletes having an unfair advantage over others. For someone looking for a way to quickly boost endurance, this product can help to offer fast results. The common dose is 10 mg per day.
Another popular use for GW-501516 is to reduce body fat. The fat starts to come off quickly and it isn’t catabolic. The loss of fat won’t result in the loss of muscle either so that is a great benefit that users like. It is best to use it for body fat loss in addition to S4 and Ostarine, which are SARMS to ensure that the muscle loss is extremely minimal. The recommended dose is 10 mg per day but many people use as much as 20 mg per day to burn as much fat as they can in in the 8 week cycle.
Potential Risks

There is some debate about the side effects and potential risks involved with using GW-501516. Some of the studies on lab rats give the indication that it can cause cancer. In other studies, the conclusion is that there isn’t enough data to validate or dismiss such a claim. The fact that it isn’t toxic for the liver is important to point out. Since this product works fast, it is less expensive than steroids, it continues to be a popular choice.

How many of you regular members have tried this?

GW-501516?? How did you like the taste..LOL
I used straight glycerine to dilute it and make the taste tolerable .. It worked pretty good
I ran this last year from another company and logged it on here. Taste was fine

just got some from superior a few days ago, taste is ok i just mix with a little water and take it like a shot.

Back