• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lost my long time source

Capritta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So if you all don't mind me asking, how do I find a reliable friend?

A reliable friend? I would say go to the local hangouts and try chatting with some people and see who you hit it off with. Now a reliable source on here just go pick one and read all the other ppls experiences with them and decide for yourself all sponsors on here are great.

I'm trying to understand the rules and figure out the stickys bro, didn't mean to offend or anything just learn and figure out a free things

- - - Updated - - -

Few

Don't rely on friends, just order from one of the sponsors on here and get your own shit.

There's tons of sponsors here dude! Steel gear is a good choice.
Tons of my friends used them

Sponsors?

They pay to advertise and have their own sub forums. Peeps above including myself are flying a sponsor banner in our sig. Except Jeff, he likes tribal women. Reminds himself of the good old days when we all used to get off to national geographic magazine.

yea bro; just hang around a while.... read up and get to know some of the people....
in good time you can place an order from one of the sources on here albeit after doing your own homework on which you prefer as they are all reputable and can be found recommended by the different members...

buy your own shit; dont trust any gym sources as all will overcharge you and most will sell you crap or junk product at higher than quality prices

Lots of good sources bro just look

ANABOLIC AMERICA
30%off enter: breakbones30

Back