• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

**Pics of SoCal's shoes**

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Discuss :coffee:

Attachments

• bad-running-shoe.jpeg
    bad-running-shoe.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 28960.jpeg
    28960.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Chinese Tiger Shoes.jpeg
    Chinese Tiger Shoes.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Crocs-Duet-Sport-Toddler-Shoe.jpeg
    Crocs-Duet-Sport-Toddler-Shoe.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 41
You sure those are SoCal's and not Jeff the drunk's shoes?

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Poor.

Dawg,I wear my Stacey Adams to the gym

Well, in all fairness, Mario Battali wears those ugly ass shoes at the bottom.

I had to google mario batali,didn't know him...maybe bc he's not a real italian lolol

I had to google mario batali,didn't know him...maybe bc he's not a real italian lolol

LOL he is an expert on Italy it seems, so o went with what I had.. ;)

Wooden_Shoes.jpg
11389343.jpg

Pretty much almost anything by Bacco Bucci. They are one of my favorites for the money. I think I have around 10-12 pairs of Bacco Bucci. Used to be readily available at Nordstrom but have been pulled within the last 5 years. So now its online for the most part.

If money were no issue, then I would own a shit load of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes. I just have 1 pair, and wear them on special occassions. To me they are just timeless classics. Just started getting into Cole Hahn. Great shoes, never really noticed them before until a buddy wore them. Every time I wear them, I get compliments. Then I've got some random Steve Maddens and Kenneth Cole's for everyday work wear. Relatively stylish and somewhat comfy for a dress shoe.

Then there are the sneakers. Don't get me started on those. Got a shit load of those too.

I honestly think I have a shopping problem. No joke. I'm worse than a chick. Between all the damn shoes and the True Religion jeans I probably could have put a down payment on a nice fucking car. Maybe a white BMW (LOL, that's for you Gibbs). Instead I drive a beater pickup truck because it still runs and I don't want a monthly payment.

Attachments

• bacco-bucci-shoes-1.jpg
    bacco-bucci-shoes-1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 21
Pretty much almost anything by Bacco Bucci. They are one of my favorites for the money. I think I have around 10-12 pairs of Bacco Bucci. Used to be readily available at Nordstrom but have been pulled within the last 5 years. So now its online for the most part.

If money were no issue, then I would own a shit load of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes. I just have 1 pair, and wear them on special occassions. To me they are just timeless classics. Just started getting into Cole Hahn. Great shoes, never really noticed them before until a buddy wore them. Every time I wear them, I get compliments. Then I've got some random Steve Maddens and Kenneth Cole's for everyday work wear. Relatively stylish and somewhat comfy for a dress shoe.

Then there are the sneakers. Don't get me started on those. Got a shit load of those too.

I honestly think I have a shopping problem. No joke. I'm worse than a chick. Between all the damn shoes and the True Religion jeans I probably could have put a down payment on a nice fucking car. Maybe a white BMW (LOL, that's for you Gibbs). Instead I drive a beater pickup truck because it still runs and I don't want a monthly payment.

I collect Skate shoes

Thinkin about hittin up sports authority tomorrow. I def need new shoes. It's been 5 months.

Thinkin about hittin up sports authority tomorrow. I def need new shoes. It's been 5 months.

I know a guy that collects Jordans. Has a storage unit full of Jordans. The guy is a bit on the looney tunes side.

Fuck it, I like shopping!

Up the test injections and triple your AI. Even Sheriv would be disgusted by the effeminate nature of the above.

This thread just went FULL ON HOMO with this post right here. Bro, WTF? Seriously, W - T - F?

You need a support group or you need to get laid (by a chick). You remind me of that stupid ass movie with the red hair girl in it, confessions of a shopaholic or something like that?

ANY respect I had for you is gone.

WTF? You've been banned from joining the dark side also. GICH.

NEGGED.

I feel sick.

I thought I knew you.

You're better than this, at least I thought you were.

I'll be playing the singles club on my projector tomorrow night. Everyone bring your jammies!

This thread just went FULL ON HOMO with this post right here. Bro, WTF? Seriously, W - T - F?

You need a support group or you need to get laid (by a chick). You remind me of that stupid ass movie with the red hair girl in it, confessions of a shopaholic or something like that?

ANY respect I had for you is gone.

WTF? You've been banned from joining the dark side also. GICH.

HAHAHA that's great. Getting laid (by a chick) is my forte. Take your pic, blonde w/a donk. Brunette with DSL. MILF w/huge knockers. Married nympho chick. I've got a rotation bro. And guess what....THEY ALL LOVE MY SWAG AND MY MAD SHOE COLLECTION! LOLZ.

GICH.

ABC, I'll buy you some new shoes bro, what do you want?

Back