• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

almost 1 year comparison

B1zZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I lifted on and off since i was 15 i stopped for about 2 years due to a drug addiction, i got clean january 2013 and started lifting again right away in march, started a cycle in june(not my first but first with lifting consistently again)

second pic is in august, 5 months of lifting and 1 month of juice.....
first pic is october
third pic is march
fourth pic is now a few days ago

ive gained 30-35 pounds over the past 9 months i went from coming off a hard heroin run beching 95 lbs to benching 225 for 7 reps. I have so much more to go but im dedicated, and love it. i loved lifting before my addiction, it got so bad i couldnt go anymore, it was something i used for motivation, looking forward to be able to lift again when i was clean. i just felt like sharing this, im not a huge guy by any means, im not shredded by anymeans but i put the hard work and dedication in and my work is paying off, for the past 2 weeks ive been getting all types of compliments since the weathers changed and its tanktop time, all the people who seen me last summer are seeing me go from skinny as a rail to in shape. It made all the hard work i put in worth it. im 21 years old 5'7 165 lbs

Attachments

• august.jpg
    august.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 73
  • october.jpg
    october.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 86
  • march.jpg
    march.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 72
  • may.jpg
    may.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Awesome. Hate to be the asshole to say it but don't let gear be your next her I on addiction.

yea i hear you bro, its a worry of mine believe me. thanks

Your good then brother keep it up!!!!!! Way to stay clean off that black tar and move to a semi healthy lifestyle :)

yessir, good work and great staying clean. Life is better sober. It really is

I'm 5'7 as well and lifting saved my life from an opiate addiction that took out 1/3 of my highschool friends. Keep it up dude, time will cure all things and before you know it you will just be legit addicted to the gym and getting yoked as a Sasquatch.

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome work. Always nice to hear those kind of stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I feel like im addicted to the gym now haha. My goal is to get to the point when someone looks at me I want them to be like "he's definetley juicin". I've gotten the question but its just not enough, im sure it'll never be enough though haha

yea man good work... I lifted for long time through high school and most I gained was ten pounds. gear saved me man and hope it does for you

You're doing great bro. Keep it up. Remember it's a marathon, not a sprint... just keep chuggin. did I just say that. How old am I? I sound like the old fireman the Beaver used to visit, lol.

Great story...

Don't let gear be another addiction, train hard, and live happy.

Good deal man... Gear saved me from my alcohol addiction and I'm 5'7

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Good work champ... Lifting is a great lifestyle choice for the body and mind!

GREAT WORK BROTHER. .!!!! I don't even know you. ...but I'm proud to hear another person kick addiction's ass..!!!..I'm sure I don't have to tell you....but addiction can ONLY GIVE YOU 2 RESULTS. .. and that's.... Jail....or the Casket..!!!! Keep with the workout lifestyle and getting even healthier. .!!!! With this lifestyle you can have MANY RESULTS. ...not just the 2 that addiction will give ya... again...great work....keep it up... Happy growing and Happy healthier lifestyle. .!!!! ------peace my brother

good stuff man, glad to hear your clean. where i live there's to many people OD from that shit. the gym is the best addiction a person can have. im in the same boat as you just hit 9 months of being serious into lifting again and my weight is right the same as yours. got some good gains going man keep up the hard work.

Back