• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

testosterone levels on test e cycle

bigredhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if there is any kind of rule of thumb for a certain dose of test e and what your test levels should look like.
My labs came back and my test was 2059, I'm doing 600mg weekly and am on week six.

Is that exactly where it should be?

Does it differ greatly from person to person?

I looked and didn't find much information that was helpful. Although I'm sure its out there somewhere. Thanks

A common TRT dose is 250-300 a week. Above that is a cycle, so yes that is the range for 600. I take 300wk and am at 1500.

I was wondering if there is any kind of rule of thumb for a certain dose of test e and what your test levels should look like.
My labs came back and my test was 2059, I'm doing 600mg weekly and am on week six.

Is that exactly where it should be?

Does it differ greatly from person to person?

I looked and didn't find much information that was helpful. Although I'm sure its out there somewhere. Thanks

Check it out, bruv: http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.full.

The above should give you some idea of what serum level to expect. That said, individual responses do vary, so yours could be above or below what's predicted.

Were you pinning twice a week?

How many days after last pin did you have blood drawn?

That number is in range for 600mg. At least from my personal research so far.
Tell us your protocol. When you pinned, how much, how many days blood was drawn since last pin

That number is in range for 600mg. At least from my personal research so far.
Tell us your protocol. When you pinned, how much, how many days blood was drawn since last pin

This is true, IF he had blood drawn on day 7.

I have been pinning twice a week 300mg each on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings. my blood draw was on a Wednesday afternoon

If you had pinned the day before I would hazard a guess that your gear is underdosed, because you shouldn't be in a trough you should be at a peak, but honestly that's a guess.

If you had pinned the day before I would hazard a guess that your gear is underdosed, because you shouldn't be in a trough you should be at a peak, but honestly that's a guess.

I would expect a trough of >3000, if doing M/Thurs 300mg pins and having labs on Monday before pinning. If e2 and other variables are in check.

Five day blood draw after last pin would give you a higher number than the seven day blood draw after last pin protocol as you can see in this chart.

frequenc.jpg

The OP pinned on Sat/Tuesday and had blood on Wed. if I'm reading his post correctly. His labs won't give a proper trough, but should be way higher than what he is reporting??

The OP pinned on Sat/Tuesday and had blood on Wed. if I'm reading his post correctly. His labs won't give a proper trough, but should be way higher than what he is reporting??

Ah damn it!

Your right. Basically 24 hours after last pin he had blood drawn. But it looks like it should have been spiked when blood was drawn.

yea thats right.
I'm trying to figure out what conclusion I should draw from this info.
Or if I should talk to who I got my test e from. I'm not wanting to jump to any conclusions without doing the research on my end. ya know

You don't have really good data to be honest. It should be spiked up pretty good considering you had 300 five days before and another 300 the day before the lab draw. I'm not sure how to calculate an exact # based off that time frame, but it should be higher than what you got. Honestly, I would repeat the labs and have them drawn maybe... Saturday before you pin and see what you get. That will get you a reliable reading based on the days you pin. Maybe someone that knows more can chime in and help decipher this.

Get Shredded!
Next pin do 600. Get blood drawn 7 days after. Or pin 600 next pin day... Pin 600 7 days later... Draw 7 days later. It's three weeks but it you could reliably compare the numbers to the protocol.

Next pin do 600. Get blood drawn 7 days after. Or pin 600 next pin day... Pin 600 7 days later... Draw 7 days later. It's three weeks but it you could reliably compare the numbers to the protocol.

^This....or if you keep doing S/T pins, draw on a Saturday before you pin. Its not as perfect as the above method, but you can generally figure weekly total (600mg x 5.5-6) to get a good idea of what your lab result should be when doing twice weekly pins. Either way, what you have is probably underdosed. Up to you if you think its worth spending money on more labs.

I could do.
Doesn't pinning once a week with with test e create unstable levels of test? or is that just some people opinion?

Although you did not follow the protocol exactly, it would be expected that with twice a week pins of 300mg each, and having blood drawn one day after your result would be higher then 2,000 ng/dl. 3.5 days after your last inject your levels should be closer to 2,400ng/dl.

It does appear this test is underdosed.

I could quote several information from several members who I respect on this board; however, I would rather give you real numbers from my experience. Therefore, I will start and tell you that number is very low. Have used several sponsors and my test levels on very similar test amounts had my levels over the 3000 mark. I'm on less than you and my last results were much higher.

I am currently waiting for my MFL pack and look forward to putting it to the test. I have heard a lot of good things about them and should see a TD any day. PM me with any questions or post and I will give you more details.

Whose gear are you using? There is a difference.

Lowtman

I could quote several information from several members who I respect on this board; however, I would rather give you real numbers from my experience. Therefore, I will start and tell you that number is very low. Have used several sponsors and my test levels on very similar test amounts had my levels over the 3000 mark. I'm on less than you and my last results were much higher.

I am currently waiting for my MFL pack and look forward to putting it to the test. I have heard a lot of good things about them and should see a TD any day. PM me with any questions or post and I will give you more details.

Lowtman

i am using MFL and just posted my lab results. I am very happy

I'll throw out some numbers for reference as well. Last labs at 600/week.
600/week of Test E, split M/Thurs. Came in at 36xx. Probably a touch on the upper end of the range, but way closer to acceptable than a 2000 imo.

200/week of my rx TRT test puts me right between 11-1200 when I do 100 M/Thur.

Lowtman
I'm using BP labs test e 300mg/ml.

Back