• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My girl wants to take anavar

SonOfZeus13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright as the title states, my girlfriend wants to take anavar! I know nothing about women and steroids and am posting this on her behalf to kind of drop some knowledge on her. inb4 google. already googled, her diet is on point macros 40%p 35%c 25%f, shes 23 years old and trains 5-6 times per week with me. Mine and her biggest concern is having kids. I'm not sure what anavar does to a woman's fertility. we're planning on having kids in 4ish years (i know its along time lol) but we want to know if she'd be good to go or what could happen down the road. Anybody's help is appreciated :kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
On my way out the door to work, I'll PM you later. I am
Sure, however, you will find some people to help ya in the mean time. In!

I haven't the knowledge to suggest u at the best...but I'm in for before/after pics of your lady ;)

btw,she can have period interruption,high bp,maybe a little clit enlargement...don't know about voice deepening.and of course she would be horny as hell,so be sure to be on cycle on the same time ;)
u can ask sheriv

btw,she can have period interruption,high bp,maybe a little clit enlargement...don't know about voice deepening.and of course she would be horny as hell,so be sure to be on cycle on the same time ;)
u can ask sheriv

Yeah I read all that stuff. Biggest concern was the fertility stuff

Cant speak on the fertility issues. She wont get a ton of clit enlargement from Var. She might lose her period while on or it might just be real mild. My wife ran 20mg for 4 weeks and then raised to 30mg for another 4 weeks. She's cruising on 10mg ED for the last few weeks. Tonight she starts NPP at 25mg E3D then drop the var after 2 weeks. My wife had some headaches in the beginning for a week or maybe a little more but that was it. Other than that, no sides. It is real good var too.

IML Gear Cream!
10 mg var daily has almost zero negative effects in most gals.

My wife went a total of 16 weeks on var starting at 10mg's quickly going to 20 by week 2 and than 30mg's the last 4...no negative sides, no hairless, voice change, clot enlargement etc... She was lean, stronger than ever, wetter than normal and constantly in the mood.... Didn't effect her period at all, but as kids were not in the plans I can't really tell you if it impacted her fertility....

My wife went a total of 16 weeks on var starting at 10mg's quickly going to 20 by week 2 and than 30mg's the last 4...no negative sides, no hairless, voice change, clot enlargement etc... She was lean, stronger than ever, wetter than normal and constantly in the mood.... Didn't effect her period at all, but as kids were not in the plans I can't really tell you if it impacted her fertility....

Damn! 16 weeks. Didnt know girls could make the cycle go that long!

Awesome. Thanks heavy. As for pct. There is no pct for women. Am I correct?
No PCT as there is no need to recover testosterone levels in ladies.

I've been told by some highly informed individuals some girls go a full year at a time...They say it takes a good 2-3 weeks to kick in, she really didn't notice anything till about week 7...

There will be some clit enlargement but it won't be anything major.....unfortunately. because an aas enlarged clit is the shit. I can't wait to see what weeks of npp does.

my wife is also going to start Var in the next few weeks , Would she need to have blood work before starting ?

its always smart to get bloods done before.

Alright as the title states, my girlfriend wants to take anavar! I know nothing about women and steroids and am posting this on her behalf to kind of drop some knowledge on her. inb4 google. already googled, her diet is on point macros 40%p 35%c 25%f, shes 23 years old and trains 5-6 times per week with me. Mine and her biggest concern is having kids. I'm not sure what anavar does to a woman's fertility. we're planning on having kids in 4ish years (i know its along time lol) but we want to know if she'd be good to go or what could happen down the road. Anybody's help is appreciated :kiss::kiss:

i'm replying w/out reading any of the posts other then the OP...this is my true unbiased opinion..get her some Osta Rx..no bs..it works just as good if not better then var(if your var is even real)..no sides..great returns and cost less..Osta Rx is the single best compound for a female who wants to add something to her physique...you/she wont regret it...

There will be some clit enlargement but it won't be anything major.....unfortunately. because an aas enlarged clit is the shit. I can't wait to see what weeks of npp does.

get your wife some TPA...now for the exp female user..that is the mac daddy...she will never use anything else again...you wanna see clit enlargement in a matter of a day...TPA ftw!!

i'm replying w/out reading any of the posts other then the OP...this is my true unbiased opinion..get her some Osta Rx..no bs..it works just as good if not better then var(if your var is even real)..no sides..great returns and cost less..Osta Rx is the single best compound for a female who wants to add something to her physique...you/she wont regret it...

I havent looked into sarms for more than 5 minutes of my life, but I will look up osta and check it out. You have any experience with it and female users??

Do it the clit will be awesome well and the results otherwise. Fertility kind of up in the air. I will say someone close to me was able to produce a perfectly healthy baby girl after using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get your wife some TPA...now for the exp female user..that is the mac daddy...she will never use anything else again...you wanna see clit enlargement in a matter of a day...TPA ftw!!

hadn't thought of that. Her first cycle was actually 15mg prop EOD then moved to E3D. Yeah that was some serious enlargement. After we see how the NPP does she's having some cosmetic work done this winter so she will be out 8 weeks minimum but for a come back we were thinking var/npp before she competes next year.

Back