• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This is the calm before the storm of training begins

biker66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ironing out some last minute details before I dive into my 24 week comp, prep!!These pictures were taken Tuesday, Bloated but getting prepared mentally to make this also stocking up on SITH PHARM gear as to make one hell of a run at this! He willbe on board soon! Like I said a strip tease act over time, last time eas sweats and a short sleeve shirt but this time a little more flesh,LOL The building of A BAD ASS SITH WARRIOR!!!!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 36
Getting primed for the hardwork ahead!!!!

download

Sith warrior

Sith warrior @ 5'5 and 210

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 24
Can't wait to see the end results man.
Looking good!

I love this and want to thanks everyone of you brothers....Nothing but Family here and I love it!!!! :clapping:

- - - Updated - - -

You have it Twisted my man, all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:winkfinger:....kill it ....

Thanks ST. I have missed talking to you bro....I am going to get it brother for me and to make you guys proud ass fawk, We have so much talent on this board!!! Thanks for following my brother!!!!!

Biker lookin jacked as fawk man! Get it bro, I'm in for this as well ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I am going to let you guys in on what I am taking at this time. the aas for prep haven't started but some more are headed my way... Have a bi-yearly physical coming up for work, so keeping BP in check!! Will be adding another item or 2 shortly. I am normaly just on test on off season and may throw in a short run of a second item once or twice during that time.. (I plan on some jaws dropping to the floor) when I step on stage!!

500mg test prop wk
20mg s-drol wk this is second week (4 to 6 week run)
50mg methyl test pre workout

12.5mg aromasin ed

OK, stomach virus coworker gave me is just about completely gon..first real workout in two weeks.TIME TO KILL IT....headed to the gym hope to have new picts .coming soon even though had the virus set back. Entry form for contest in Nov. is in my hand and will be in their hand this week ......TIME TO GET REAL......Lets tear this shit up!!! Later bro's GYM time!!

Back