• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help, 1st timer

gghostt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats: 31 years old
6ft tall
184lbs
BF%: 13-14

I have finally decided to try my first bicycle ride, I would like gain lean mass and cut as much fat as possible. Worked out for about 10 years, the last 3 very intense.

I want to run test-e and winny, I know you guys will flame for a first timer going with two compounds, but get over it

- Week 1 to 12: Test-e @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
- Week 1 to 4 Winstrol 25mg Orals, 2 a day (Mon-Fri) for the first 5 weeks. [50mg per day]

So thats how I would run my test and winny, need advice on the, AI's and Post cycle.

I will have all the proper PCT stuff, Clomid, Tamoxifen and Arimidex will also be on hand. I will hopefully have a blend of Clomid 50mg,Aromasin 6.25mg and nolva 20mg also. Do you think HCG is necessary?

Also my diet is super clean now, and will stay so while on, Chicken, turkey, roast beef, almonds, egg whites, tuna, and greens, and allot of it. Also, plenty of fish oil and Liv 52

Let me know what you think wolf, Ill be checking back. Flame away!

PS: Have considered Dbol for a jumpstart also.

Back