• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

help me out with this blood work.

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So everything was really good. Minus ldl being 118 but total cholesterol was 142 and ldl was 16.
What im wondering wtf about is liver. My Alt was right in the middle. But my Ast is double! Wtf?

Been back on low dose test 200-375 mg wk since january. Raised to 600mg wk 5weeks ago. Ran tren ace 300mg wk for 4weeks and switched to tren E 5days ago(had to, supplier snafu)
No liver support no nothing other than my thyroid meds.

Any ideas wtf with the ast?

So now that I'm not typing on my phone....
The doc called me. SO I'm trying to remember as I dont have a hard copy in front of me.

total cholesterol 142
LDL 118
HDL 16
triglycerides 71 (mine are usually less than 50)
ALT normal, in the middle
AST double the high nimber
Creatinine 1.2 (thats low for me after celebrex damaged kidneys)
Other kidney functions mid range
Hemoglobin, hematocrit, RBC are all at the very top or just starting to peek over the top number.
^^^ Giving blood in 10 days or less and started baby asprin
Everything else was mid range normal.

The HDL has to be The tren. Has to be. The first things I find when I search elevated AST are muscle tissue damage. Well, what do I do 6 days a week? Serious mind muscle connection and shredding the muscles with form and strict reps.
I also have been taking balcofen which can, even though uncommon, raise liver enzymes. If someone usually gets that uncommon side effect its me.

She decided to add a total test to my labs too. So I'll see whay this BPL 600mg test wk is doing for me. However the really bad part of this is, my normal doctor (who was a NP) moved to a new place. This NP I saw is new....was an army nurse who only did physicals. So now when my test comes back at 3000+ I have to listen to her rambling in my ear then tell her its because I'm taking phytoserms 347 (lolol) , hey, its OTC, google it. Take my normal 830+ ng/dl and multiply it by 350% and there you go. Cause phytoserms raises your total T production by up to 350% lolololol I cant even type that with a straight face.
No but seriously the issue there is that she is the kind of doc that you could say lets talk off the record and then when you leave she puts it in your record. The kind of doc that would write opinion in your record too. I am absolutely getting a new doc. This visit was just needed because I was a couple months overdue as I usually go every 3 mos. I wanted to see how tren was effecting me. I also wanted to see where my creatinine was at because even though I dont use creatine I will be in a week and a half when I start slin. So, this'll be the last visit with this "new" doc.
As a nice "shitty medical training" note...she wanted to remove my thyroid meds because she wasnt happy with my TSH lolol what a joke. SO I said ok, because you dont like my TSH, which is nothing more than a pituitary sent signal hormone I should stop thyroid meds and start getting hot flashes, headaches, PALPITATIONS, numb hands, no sex drive, mood swings, digestive issues, literally not be able to get out of bed and completely wreck my quality of life? Ok yeah, good thing I bought a huge black market supply of meds, thanks.

The liver enzymes aren't really that reliable alone. Do you have your bilirubin level? Also, I can kick my ALT/AST just by training really hard, the same goes for most people. If you aren't on any orals (I didn't see where you are), I would drink plenty of fluids and start some basic cycle support (some like the IML support product) and recheck the labs first thing one morning (fasted) after you haven't trained for a couple of days.

My ALT/AST is always in 50s and 60s without orals and regardless of blasting and cruising. I also workout the day of blood draw so I would guess that would have something to do with it.

Yeah no orals. I am also going to start a non milk thistle liver support. I didn't get the bilirubin but ill be getting the hard copy soon. It was real elevated when I was blasting and cruising for over a year. Everything was perfect but bilirubin kept going up and up every blood work. 3 mos after I came off it was completely normal again.
I just switched to tren E and am running it for 10 weeks. But it'll end up 14 total weeks of tren.

This blood draw was 14 hr fast , no training before.

Also closing in on 2 gal water ED. I am pissing every 10 min. Like power piss. It could also be a water dump from Ipam too. I'm a month into Ipam again and I usually retain a little water for a bit then dump it. My wife is going 3x normal too and she is a month in Ipam too.

Also had a full iron panel done as well. these numbers were all mid range. So I should be able to give double red next weekend. Last time I couldn't because they said my iron was off the charts then I hear one telling the other that they were having issues with their machine. I got bloods done a week later and my fucking iron was fine. Double red should go a long ways with 10 weeks of tren coming up.

Agreed about the double reds donation. I "self" donate blood every 3 months or so. My H&H and reds run a touch high anyway. I always feel way better after a good blood letting haha.

I wouldn't worry about it. AST is not a good indicator of liver damage on it's own. 2-2.5x normal with no other elevations is simply that, normal. I'm not saying ignore it, as you should monitor it, but with no other elevations it is not alarming. SGPT, SGOT and GGT should all be monitored as a whole combined with protein, albumin and AP.

Being on testosterone alone could cause an elevation, due to the fact of the increased red blood cells throughout your body. AST is not specific to the liver, and its' elevations can be due to several other organs, particularly the heart and cardiac disease. Intense workouts, as stated previously, can also cause a 2x normal reading.

Giving blood to keep your RBC normal and drinking plenty of water goes a long way to keeping healthy. I could go in greater detail, but I will keep it simple for now unless a question follows.

Lowtman

I wouldn't worry about it. AST is not a good indicator of liver damage on it's own. 2-2.5x normal with no other elevations is simply that, normal. I'm not saying ignore it, as you should monitor it, but with no other elevations it is not alarming. SGPT, SGOT and GGT should all be monitored as a whole combined with protein, albumin and AP.

Being on testosterone alone could cause an elevation, due to the fact of the increased red blood cells throughout your body. AST is not specific to the liver, and its' elevations can be due to several other organs, particularly the heart and cardiac disease. Intense workouts, as stated previously, can also cause a 2x normal reading.

Giving blood to keep your RBC normal and drinking plenty of water goes a long way to keeping healthy. I could go in greater detail, but I will keep it simple for now unless a question follows.

Lowtman

^^^
Exactly! As far as liver goes though I have never ever had elevated liver anything. I got an echocardiogram probably 18 mos ago just for haha's and it was perfect. No LVH, no nothing. Had an abdominal ultrasound to check liver, gall bladder kidneys ect a year ago. No issues.
Upon further reading balcofen can cause elevated AST but its less than 5% of people. It has to be whats going on along with high intensity training. Its the only variable. Training to the point that your own intensity makes you wanna puke has to be huge stress. Plus its massive muscle tissue damage which is a big AST elevator.
Going to start taking 8,000-9,000mg fish oil ED and niacin to get the HDL up.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren is the issue with the cholesterol.

Without a GGT liver test done the ast / alt values could be a number of things. Training in particular.

Im not sweating the liver. Ast can be elevated from the muscle relaxor I was taking plus my training is at all time high intensity. Along with nothing else elevated .....im not sweating it.

Yeah I knew tren was wrecking my hdl. I started 10,000 mg fish oil ed and going to get some niacin.

What blows my mind is the total cholesterol....its never been below 165. 175 is real good for me.

Im not sweating the liver. Ast can be elevated from the muscle relaxor I was taking plus my training is at all time high intensity. Along with nothing else elevated .....im not sweating it.

Yeah I knew tren was wrecking my hdl. I started 10,000 mg fish oil ed and going to get some niacin.

What blows my mind is the total cholesterol....its never been below 165. 175 is real good for me.

In my experiences with tren, it is pure evil. EVERYTHING it touches turns to hell. It is a powerful and potent drug, but I like to feel good while running my body into the ground, tren does the opposite and makes things harder.

Other than being out of breath I honestly am having zero side effects. No sweating, hot flashes, insomnia, loss of appetite, nothing, nadda zilch.
I attribute that wholly to the 4 tabs of armour I take daily.

Also this doctor bitch is stupid...just grabbed the hard copy...my ALT is way high....NOT ast. The muscle relaxer I was taking is still cited as a probable cause.

Other than being out of breath I honestly am having zero side effects. No sweating, hot flashes, insomnia, loss of appetite, nothing, nadda zilch.
I attribute that wholly to the 4 tabs of armour I take daily.

Also this doctor bitch is stupid...just grabbed the hard copy...my ALT is way high....NOT ast. The muscle relaxer I was taking is still cited as a probable cause.

FWIW - Be VERY careful when seeing a doctor. When I went on TRT years ago, it was extremely difficult for me to find someone who understood what was going on. Then it took another 2-3 doctors to get the doses, timing and everything else down. Needless to say I EASILY knew more than they did. SCARY.

Yup of the ALT range is 65. Mine is 116. Ast is 40. Right on the top number. I have a bro that told me tren fucked with his liver. Total protein is 7.5 and 8 is the tip of the range. (Since alt processes the protein more or less)

Yeah my doctor moved. I was completely open with her and she left all the no no stufffoff my records. This lady is in her place.....only saw her cause I was overdue for bloods. Shes fired anyways.

Back