• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Building blox

trapslikewings

trapslikewings
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I realize there are a lot of other threads, but none too active right now. Looking to get some tips for my first cycle. Been lifting for 7 years, I'm 6'00, 245 right now. Want to cut up in shoulders arms and specifically back. Double dosage of a pro-hormone followed by a synthetic t-boost 2 months ago helped me to put on the last 10 lbs. From what I've read, a good test blend (not the gnc bullshit) is what i've had recommended. Thoughts?

When coming off of the first test c cycle, to help me cut up a little more, should I increase some of my anaerobic exercises (mainly sprints) or should I stay away from everything but my lifting. I want to maintain a cut, but I don't want to be doing too much that will minimize my gains.

It's all in your diet bro! Eat clean whole foods and do not carb out!

Back