• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Instagram steroids...

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay I've had my Instagram account for a long ass time, never had any random adds.. Since I've joined this site, no joke.. I've had 13 random people selling steroids add me, and try to sell me shit. And it's always like pharmaceutical grade fake shit. Geneza, Scrioxx , Dragon Pharm, and others for extremely cheap. I'm clearly not that stupid to buy anything.

I wonder if people are reverse imaging my picture and finding me off the site? I don't comment on random things, I mean I use it for fitness only.. Just find it odd though. Just felt like ranting about it because I'm bored. Haha

That, and ppl selling steroids on Facebook. Who actually does that?

Did you hashtag anything strength fitness related? Could be adding you based off of trending things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Did you hashtag anything strength fitness related? Could be adding you based off of trending things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It probably could be that actually.. They see my pictures and I assume they think I'm using, which I am.. But still. lol, most likely probably cops. haha

That, and ppl selling steroids on Facebook. Who actually does that?

Yeah I'd never trust anyone doing that. Not that it couldn't be legit, but it's just to easy to fake with some pictures and good prices.

Don't have instgram nor facebook for that matter.
But I know people who get their shit from social media sources.
Just so the dealer can put a face to the person he is dealing with lol

I wouldn't use the same pic brother. Easy way to find out Ur info. Just a fyi

I wouldn't use the same pic brother. Easy way to find out Ur info. Just a fyi
Yeah that's why I cut out my face, guess it didn't work. Lol, I don't add any of them or even talk to then for that matter.

I had a kid messaging me on facebook you want to buy some juice? I replied yes grape I use to spike my insulin for my creatine uptake.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I had a kid messaging me on facebook you want to buy some juice? I replied yes grape I use to spike my insulin for my creatine uptake.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Lmfao.. I should start saying that. What kinda creatine do you sell? Hahaha

Just tell them that you are on a juice cleanse, so you want 5lbs of guava, 4lbs of kiwi, 4lbs of papaya, and 15lbs of orange juice. All organic, cold pressed, and filtered.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Just tell them that you are on a juice cleanse, so you want 5lbs of guava, 4lbs of kiwi, 4lbs of papaya, and 15lbs of orange juice. All organic, cold pressed, and filtered.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Don't forget run a strong AI, preferably Letro with that stack.
You don't wanna end up like this guy

attachment.php

Don't forget run a strong AI, preferably Letro with that stack.
You don't wanna end up like this guy

attachment.php

lmfao.. (Dying)

Sciroxx. Is no where near pharm grade. The hex 450 is pure garbage.

You didn't have to take it literal.. But good job on that one!

Sciroxx never claimed to be pharma grade.
As for their products I guess it depends where you get them from, IMO hex 450 is junk, but a few members on here seem to like it.

I misworded what I said, so he had to point that out.

Sciroxx never claimed to be pharma grade.
As for their products I guess it depends where you get them from, IMO hex 450 is junk, but a few members on here seem to like it.
There is a thread on meso. Sciroxx failed just about every labmax test.

The only real pharmacy grade gear is USFDA approved. Watson paddock and so on. Sponsors on here claim they have pharma amps and what not but it a copy. And produced in a lab in china or Europe is not pharm grade gear here. It's still ugl.

Back