• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biggest alcoholic on the board?

Heavy? He even drinks during contest prep...

Lol, nocode, you fucker. It's all good. You were one of the first dudes on here to help me understand to not take this place so serious. Appreciate that.

I'm on a real bender right now as we speak.... It's hard. I've been at it all week. Haven't been sleeping, waking up tired, irritable, etc.

... A walking dead bender, you cawks

seriously? do any of u guys even lift???

add some smokes, pizza and donuts and become the ultimate gym fail.....

I got papa Murphy's after the gym
Today, it was good. Still shredded.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol, nocode, you fucker. It's all good. You were one of the first dudes on here to help me understand to not take this place so serious. Appreciate that.

I'm on a real bender right now as we speak.... It's hard. I've been at it all week. Haven't been sleeping, waking up tired, irritable, etc.

... A walking dead bender, you cawks

....enjoy yourself .... sometimes you gotta do the opposite , how else do you learn in life ?? and in the process you establish your boundaries... :winkfinger:

No they don't they just put up "appreciation" threads for shitty mods and post tranny pics. Bunch of losers.

Tren plus any alcohol is bad news.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I drink maybe 1 double drink a night. I keep it mellow but consistent. Pretty sure my nutrition coach has given up on me stopping.

I haven't drank in 6 months
cheerleader2.gif

I drink maybe 1 double drink a night. I keep it mellow but consistent. Pretty sure my nutrition coach has given up on me stopping.

Word on the street is that Heavyiron drinks Zimas with XYZ....

:coffee:

Drinking Gin now....

Crystal light here. Last time I drank, I spent $1300 at a bar in Vegas and left a $1300 tip. 9yrs ago.

Xanax on deck.....

before i "quit" drinking...i picked up a case..yes a case(4 jugs) of 1/2 gallon Crown Royal Special Reserve good old Canadian Whiskey every Monday...and most Saturdays i had to grab a extra 1/5th just in case i ran out on Sunday..cause the liquor stores are closed on Sundays here....i have only meet one person who could drink as much as me..and that was my brother..he "quit" also 8 years ago...mine was 6 years now...dry..not a drop..fucking drove me nuts passing that liquor store everyday for at least 2 years...no step program or intervention or any BS worked for me..i just made up my mind it was time to "quit"...

ps..anyone see my narco bottle i just dropped..cant find that little rolling bastard:)

before i "quit" drinking...i picked up a case..yes a case(4 jugs) of 1/2 gallon Crown Royal Special Reserve good old Canadian Whiskey every Monday...and most Saturdays i had to grab a extra 1/5th just in case i ran out on Sunday..cause the liquor stores are closed on Sundays here....i have only meet one person who could drink as much as me..and that was my brother..he "quit" also 8 years ago...mine was 6 years now...dry..not a drop..fucking drove me nuts passing that liquor store everyday for at least 2 years...no step program or intervention or any BS worked for me..i just made up my mind it was time to "quit"...

ps..anyone see my narco bottle i just dropped..cant find that little rolling bastard:)

Need to party with this guy ^^

Tbh I need some xannies. Got some
Anxiety lately.. Fawk

Yup I used to go though a 1/5 a day... Good old KD yuck... And about a 30 pack a week.. Wow I save so much money now

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

I haven't drank in 6 months
cheerleader2.gif

pfft I gave up more or less 7 years ago.I was a heavy drinker,but nothing so bad...just starting the day with some "special" coffee ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grappa) and then I continued to drink all day long,beers,wine,liquors,etc...especially during winter when I was working outside.a lot of hot punches,mmm...it's weird that I was working in couple with another booze man and all of our works ended up really good,never a problem.then I gave up bc my belly was becoming so fucking huge and I had a constant heartburn.best decision ever made with quitting on cigarettes

Back