• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

gyno problem about gone ....

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So thanks to a couple guys here im no longer turning into a woman. And big thanks to bsp! So my 1mg adex and 40mg nolva eod has about crushed this monster. Since .5mg of adex e3d failed me and let me get gyno what should my new dose be?

Eod is base I find e3d more comfortable cause my joints dry out really bad... But seriously I miss 1 day.. E4d and that monster pops up lol... Not bad but then it takes a few days to back it off.. So mix it up and see what works best

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Ill probably stick with 1mg eod just to be safe. Thanks for all the help bros!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

So what exactly happened? Did you start to get gyno mid-cycle?? What cycle were you on when you started to get gyno?

I already have a case of teen gyno. Hormone imbalance as a young man. Mid last week. Week 5 of my cycle I started to feel it get sensitive and more puffy. Cycle is 1gram test E a week. And was on dbol @ 50mg a day for 4 weeks

Had to stop dbol due to dehydration while working my new job :(

Sounds like me as well. I don't have full blown gyno, but growing up I always had puffy nips and I hate it. Still to this day. I can lean out but my nips will still have that puffy look. And it's only worse when my body fat % is up. So we're you able to even knock out the gyno/puffy you had as a teen with what you did in your OP?

Sounds like me as well. I don't have full blown gyno, but growing up I always had puffy nips and I hate it. Still to this day. I can lean out but my nips will still have that puffy look. And it's only worse when my body fat % is up. So we're you able to even knock out the gyno/puffy you had as a teen with what you did in your OP?

Not yet man. This gram of test im on is really working against me here. But im 100% sure its holding it back from getting any worse

Back