• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuckkkkk me sideways I'm tired.

Mr. Pink

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am about a week and a half deep into my ball shrinking, muscle ripping mission. Fuckkkk I am tired as shit in the mornings and right when I get home from work. This past weekend I went to bed at 11 and slept until almost noon. Haven't done that since college.

Is that pretty normal for test only and being jut shy of 2 weeks?

Too many variables like Jimmy has said, but I highly doubt that would be from 2 weeks of test.

Way too many variable on this one ... but maybe your cns is sending you a message

Too much gear can also make me lethargic. Can't eat or train enough, makes it counter-productive.

A big contributing factor is your shutdown..and all your hormone levels are out of whack. Get you a GOOD DHEA supplement, a GOOD Cycle support, a GOOD multi with ALL the b-vitamins, a gallon of water too. Obviously rest when needed and dont have massive meals all at once either. It will help things like jacked up blood glucose levels, low DHEA, blood pressure, prostate support, lipids profiles, etc. DONT go straight for coffee and stimulants because all that will do it put more stress on a stressed out adrenal and CNS system.

common issues with high estrogen levels:
thyroid dysfunction, low sex drive, water and salt retention, unwanted weight gain, depression fatigue low energy levels lethargy or feeling tired, emotional disturbances,
good luck brother try some things out and get back to us!

A big contributing factor is your shutdown..and all your hormone levels are out of whack. Get you a GOOD DHEA supplement, a GOOD Cycle support, a GOOD multi with ALL the b-vitamins, a gallon of water too. Obviously rest when needed and dont have massive meals all at once either. It will help things like jacked up blood glucose levels, low DHEA, blood pressure, prostate support, lipids profiles, etc. DONT go straight for coffee and stimulants because all that will do it put more stress on a stressed out adrenal and CNS system.

common issues with high estrogen levels:
thyroid dysfunction, low sex drive, water and salt retention, unwanted weight gain, depression fatigue low energy levels lethargy or feeling tired, emotional disturbances,
good luck brother try some things out and get back to us!

Define good cycle support for a test cycle. I thought all the liver protection stuff was for orals, not test cycles. Or did you mean AI? I ask b/c I'm on TRT (have been for a while) and all my doc wanted is an AI, so if I need to add in other stuff, I should do that sooner than later.

Define good cycle support for a test cycle. I thought all the liver protection stuff was for orals, not test cycles. Or did you mean AI? I ask b/c I'm on TRT (have been for a while) and all my doc wanted is an AI, so if I need to add in other stuff, I should do that sooner than later.
common issues you can see on test cycles are Acne, gyno symptoms, bloat/water retention, hairloss, blood pressure issues, and obviously estrogrn issues. whether its TRT or a Blast cycle. i meant cycle support for overall health like this issues i just listed not a LIVER support for toxic orals. An AI is a must regardless because E2 can get way out of hand even on TRT doses. I think an AI and godd quality multi are must for any aas use.

common issues you can see on test cycles are Acne, gyno symptoms, bloat/water retention, hairloss, blood pressure issues, and obviously estrogrn issues. whether its TRT or a Blast cycle. i meant cycle support for overall health like this issues i just listed not a LIVER support for toxic orals. An AI is a must regardless because E2 can get way out of hand even on TRT doses. I think an AI and godd quality multi are must for any aas use.

OK - those make sense. Was wondering if I was missing something.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Back