• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long after injury to start cycle

petroscyp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. Had shoulder dislocation about 7 weeks ago followed the treatment with physician and am getting almost to the end of the treatment aside that my strength to the injured arm is much less than before. My question is: i think a week or something and i will be in a state to start slowly lifting after the doc says the ok. i wanna start test but not heavy and work it with high rep for getting back the endurance and some volume. What you think? (Been lifting for about 15 years, and my kg where 90 before injury and 80 now )

There is no way for me to tell you how your shoulder will respond or how it feels, but I will tell you from experience to really work up to it slowly. It will come. If you RE-injure it you'll have to start aaaaaall over again. So be patient and listen to your body.

Thanks Rayjay for responding to my thread... :) I ve always been active competitive bodybuilding from time to time, swimmer due to work duties all year long and had injuries in the past dislocating also my other shoulder in exercise at work. Is been 7 weeks now and am managing to make my physiotherapy and strengthening with rubber and small dumbells and feeling much better but still have way to go to get my full power back. What i want to know is i want to get back on a cycle when the doctor tells me am ok to return to daily activity and that cycle would be anapolo daily 50mg and 500 mg test enanthate weekly and i want to work it out without excessive kgs but more reps and isolating the muscles. I know and you are right that i have to listen to my body but if i manage to control it like that and am feeling ok when i start it, dont you think would be beneficial also to the strengthening of my weak muscles on the shoulder?

Back