• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Stashes, Lets See Them

1371Former

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's mine. I know I need more Tren and Masteron but im working on it. OHHHH And Shout out to MLG, OP, SFY, And SteelGear. they are all pictured in this stash. Thanks brothers.

Attachments

• IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 123
Hahah I knew I see ur stash sooner or later :winkfinger:....nice very nice ...my cell is jacked up cant download but u got me beat ....

Biker and reps for Jesus. Hahahaha, stole all my lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well see what had happened was I was gonna run my tren test and mast cycle with some dbol but now I have two upcoming surgeries so the stash just sits here and waits and the auctions for the bitiron and the oxydine and dbol I forgot which one but it game me 25% at steelgear so I bought the PCT with it. lol

I'm in the same boat except I'm supposed to have a shit ton more than I have in my stash currently, but it just got reshipped. Now I have a surgery and my doctor is putting me on meds so I have to let them get happy with all the levels and everything before I start screwing them up... I keep telling myself I can't buy more until I can actually use it. Then AY goes and starts a sale! FML :(

I hear ya... I wanted to get in on the AY sale too but I can't even use the stuff I've got now.... Fucking surgery....

Damn bro. Id say youre set for awhile! Nice

I'm curious to see some of the reps stashes. I knowbthey must be holding on to some huge ones. Bring them out guys

Shit I'd take my payout for being a rep in gearz(isn't that what you do?) I sure as he'll would lol

What all did you get? Sorry, but it's hard to make out the word in the picture.

Some sust test e test p tren a mast e bitiron dbol Letro nolva Clomid and adex

Nice! How the Adex treating yall for far? I going to post my stashes in thread I already started up as soon as my order come in this week.

So then tell them "hey instead of paying me just hook me up with gearz) lol like every 8weeks you rep get 8vials lol

Get Shredded!
Even whores make a % on the sale of their mouth asshole and pussy and whatever holes strange shit people come up with. Small % but still a percentage lol

Come on ppl let's see some stashes

Come on ppl let's see some stashes

amupyzum.jpg

Stache/beard pic

Warrior

Lol warrior. Nice rip stash Bush

I've only got 14-15 unopened vials in my gear stash. It's not that impressive at the moment.

Warrior

Impressive compared to some peoples lol

Stop running 3 grams of test a week and it will last longer ;)

Warrior

Haha not at 3 grams just yet! My problem is stopping long enough to accumulate a stash. I get the nectar and it's just too sweet not to use

Back