• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

How does this cycle look?

Darkhrse99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I finally got all my stuff together and am ready to change it up. I'm trying to diet down for the summer.I have never ran test low with tren, so I want to see how it goes with higher test. I may drop the test and up the tren depending on how things go. The npp is solely for joint relieve. Would you guys make any changes to this cycle?

Test 1000mg/wk

Tren 375mg/wk

NPP 300mg/wk

Proviron 50mg/day

You'll be a monster if you eat right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing Tren-a right....You know test and tren flood the same receptors.....I like proviron but I'm not sure it's as strong as aromasin or as good for keeping water off....I'm sure many will suggest lowering test greatly and increasing tren if u can handle the sides....

Yes tren A, then switching to tren E. I have A I's on hand which i have been taking with my test

I have read many times it's best to run Tren at higher doses than your Test for best results. Just curious if there is any truth to that, or if a cycle including Tren should look more like the OP plan?

You'd better have Caber on hand for Prolactin sides...running two 19nors.

Have you run Tren and NPP together before?
Have you run them separately and know how each affects you?

Personally, I'd go high Tren low Test but that's just me...

I have read many times it's best to run Tren at higher doses than your Test for best results. Just curious if there is any truth to that, or if a cycle including Tren should look more like the OP plan?

Test and Tren compete for receptors. Since tren is 5x stronger, you want those receptors used for tren to get best results.

Test is only needed for bodily function. I always run my tren higher than test.

Warrior

I finally got all my stuff together and am ready to change it up. I'm trying to diet down for the summer.I have never ran test low with tren, so I want to see how it goes with higher test. I may drop the test and up the tren depending on how things go. The npp is solely for joint relieve. Would you guys make any changes to this cycle?

Test 1000mg/wk

Tren 375mg/wk

NPP 300mg/wk

Proviron 50mg/day

It looks great. Try it for yourself first, if you will. Don't listen to what anyone else says or else you'll never learn anything about yourself. And fuck bro science. In my own experience, I've ran test higher than tren, it was good, sides were non existent but then I ran tren higher. I'm currently running it higher. It's fantastic.

Experiment a little and see what works for you.

You'd better have Caber on hand for Prolactin sides...running two 19nors.

Have you run Tren and NPP together before?
Have you run them separately and know how each affects you?

Personally, I'd go high Tren low Test but that's just me...

I don't have Caber on hand, but I have ran both before separately. I'll look into caber. Any suggestions on where to get it?

Test and Tren compete for receptors. Since tren is 5x stronger, you want those receptors used for tren to get best results.

Test is only needed for bodily function. I always run my tren higher than test.

Warrior

I have heard this, I will keep it in mind if sides get bad, I just wanna be lean as I can be for the summer!

IML Gear Cream!

This is what I have always learned, and what has worked best for me. I would lower the test. You can always adjust it as you go though. Good luck!

Get some caber. You don't want to start lactating.

Get some caber. You don't want to start lactating.

This is what I am going to do. Gonna include Deca in my next run. Not going to initially run caber until I see sides popping up, but I will have caber on hand just in case. Don't wanna start getting sides then have to scramble around trying to find some to get to my door ASAP.

Back