• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

fastest absorbing creatine???

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need some creatine to use in my post Humalog injection shake. What is the fastest absorbing, breaking down, whatever you wanna call it....creatine? peptide form? Nitrate? Mono? I was looking into creapure but some reviews said that they acutally threw up after ingesting it. Being that its very crucial in a shake consumed after insulin I don't have time to fuck around.

Suggestions?

I need some creatine to use in my post Humalog injection shake. What is the fastest absorbing, breaking down, whatever you wanna call it....creatine? peptide form? Nitrate? Mono? I was looking into creapure but some reviews said that they acutally threw up after ingesting it. Being that its very crucial in a shake consumed after insulin I don't have time to fuck around.

Suggestions?

micronised creapure is GTG . most mono bloats or makes me wanna puke ..but i have been using allmax nutrition's creapure PWO with no gastric issues .

its good shit bro , i dont know who sells it in the US but grab some.

Just go mono. The rest is horseshit.

I was looking at some micronized mono from AST.

- - - Updated - - -

micronised creapure is GTG . most mono bloats or makes me wanna puke ..but i have been using allmax nutrition's creapure PWO with no gastric issues .

its good shit bro , i dont know who sells it in the US but grab some.

Will check it out.

just ordered some allmax creapure. Which is just micronized mono so it covers all the above suggestions.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/finaflex-redefine-nutrition-crea-trona.html def agree mono. It's been proven for so long and i like this one bc i don't feel bloated like i do on some others. Easy to take and very cheap.

Suggestions?

Creatine ethyl ester is probably the fastest absorbing but I agree with everyone else in this thread. Just go with any micronized monohydrate. You won't notice any difference besides ethyl ester tastes like death and monohydrate is tasteless.

^^^ right. The only reason I care about fastest absorption is that it's getting used with humalog

In that case, if you want the most optimal absorption, creatine ethyl ester is probably what you're looking for.

I personally have used that and monohydrate before and found no difference. That's because after a few weeks of using it you're pretty much fully saturated.

Now, I don't think it would make a difference if you took either or with insulin. But take that advice with a grain of salt because my knowledge of insulin is very small.

Back